• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran over to Idaho to pick up a 70 Charger. It's a pretty morbid topic (no, not because it's a Dodge) but a friend of mines Father in law, decided it would be a great idea to sit in his charger for the last few moments of his life before eating a 10mm round. 

Needless to say it did not do the inside of the car any favors. They both just want the car gone, don't want to/can't clean it. Since he knows I have some (in his words) "pretty hard bark" on me, he offered me the car for a really good deal as long as I take care of all of it. I got back last night, but I'll face the nasty task of starting to yard all the upholstery out of it today. It kinda falls under "meh, I've seen worse".

I ran over to Idaho to pick up a 70 Charger. It's a pretty morbid topic (no, not because it's a Dodge) but a friend of mines Father in law, decided it would be a great idea to sit in his charger for the last few moments of his life before eating a 10mm round.

Needless to say it did not do the inside of the car any favors. They both just want the car gone, don't want to/can't clean it. Since he knows I have some (in his words) "pretty hard bark" on me, he offered me the car for a really good deal as long as I take care of all of it. I got back last night, but I'll face the nasty task of starting to yard all the upholstery out of it today. It kinda falls under "meh, I've seen worse".

10mm, damn, he wasn't messing around

I really do hate movies like 'chucky' or pet cemetery. The big battle scenes fall a bit short when a full grown man is fighting a 3 pound doll or a 3 year old child. Just kick the little fucker through the sheet rock and call it a day.

• Like 4

I really do hate movies like 'chucky' or pet cemetery. The big battle scenes fall a bit short when a full grown man is fighting a 3 pound doll or a 3 year old child. Just kick the little fucker through the sheet rock and call it a day.

You too huh, I sometimes with that things in horror movies were real so that the stupid people would get thinned out a bit.

My sons were watching Freddy vs Jason at my dads the other day,,,,,, wow what a load of crap.. How does something like that ever make any money?

So 510freak sent me a home movie of him kicking ass and takin names last weekend,, fucking bad aaaasss.

200.gif

200.gif

Oh ,, it wasn't those,,,,,,,,,,  here is him.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

^wtf? Did Ratsun email you? Timing...

I'm curious about who Tristin is now, since his build thread was locked and his name smeared around like melted fudge.

locked build thread even? Whew, I'm sure he is curled up in the fetal position and shaking like a leaf.