Any interest in the 620 headache bars

Thought Id put out a feeler see what ya'll think about the headache bars the thai and aussies like to utilize alot . Thinking bout building maybe a few aluminum ones or steel or stainless steel for that matter. I know its always a price thing and honestley I dont have a clue yet, just looking for US crowd input. I dunno exactly what they call them over seas.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Id put out a feeler see what ya'll think about the headache bars the thai and aussies like to utilize alot . Thinking bout building maybe a few aluminum ones or steel or stainless steel for that matter. I know its always a price thing and honestley I dont have a clue yet, just looking for US crowd input. I dunno exactly what they call them over seas.

Like just the bars like this?

3312_1_lg_zps943c56ad.jpg

or with different designs

8813925_1_zpse5ec3516.jpg

Top is a roll/light bar.

Bottom is a headache bar, just stops shit you're hauling from joining you in the cab or donkey punching you with a fist full of glass.

I'm not a truck guy, But why would you even want that on your truck. Looks like crap. And heavy.

:D

I'm not a truck guy, But why would you even want that on your truck. Looks like crap. And heavy.

depends on what you use your truck for. the people that i know who have actual farm trucks and ranch trucks have the cab guards cause they actually use the fuck out of their trucks for hauling. but id say most everyone with a truck doesn't use their trucks in that capacity. its a form -> function thing in my book. if i needed it i would definitely have it. 

depends on what you use your truck for. the people that i know who have actual farm trucks and ranch trucks have the cab guards cause they actually use the fuck out of their trucks for hauling. but id say most everyone with a truck doesn't use their trucks in that capacity. its a form -> function thing in my book. if i needed it i would definitely have it. 

Well I have two trucks, But I'm not a farmer. And I can see where it would come in handy if your hauling big stuff with your big truck.