Another goon for izzo jr.

Janksun

Well haven't done anything since I got back from canby. Only filled it up with gas. I do have a to do list.

-Paint floors

-Lay down sound deadener

-Make and install a carpet kit

-New headliner

-Lower in the back more

-Find matching paint and paint hood and roof

-Clean up engine bay

-New battery

-Battery tie down

-Adjust valves again

And that's pretty much it. I'll add to the list here and there.

Here's a few pics.

IMAG0632_zpszdfqqvne.jpg

IMAG0633_zpsk6u8gusb.jpg

IMG_19086788606035_zpsazalwure.jpeg

IMG_41505035270896_zpsn8i2ukyx.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moody this one must be......

One day you have plans for her the next you wanna dump her.........sucks..........

"Another goon for izzo jr." is the title of the thread :rofl:

Sorry I missed you at Canby Janksun

• Like 1

I'm on my period.

I'm just going to keep upgrading it until someone buys it.

And yes redeye i am Izzo Jr haha

Sorry I missed you too! I saw your truck but I never seemed to see you around it. Oh well. Next year!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well onward and upward with this bad wagon. I bought some custom blocks from Just Joel. This guy does fabulous work! I got the 2" drop blocks with 3 degree angle and pins offset to center the wagon axle. And look at these bad bitches!! Sorry for the shitty pics. Camera phone....

IMAG0745_zpsp3cu4heh.jpg

IMAG0744_zps9yblnfiq.jpg

Can't wait to get them installed. Just waiting on u bolts which will be here tomorrow.

I went to the keepers house and did some work on a few cars over the weekend. I tried on a set of wheels on my wagon. I must say they look badass. But I don't have the money for them haha.

IMG_70101798445437_zps4gbn4dhk.jpeg

On another note, went in to work today and got fired because of an attitude problem. Whoops. So I went job searching and found a job close by. I start tomorrow. Also they are paying me more. More datto money!! Fuck yeah!! I'm so stoked!! Can't wait to get more upgrades for this wagon!!!

• Like 5

More datto money!! Fuck yeah!! I'm so stoked!! Can't wait to get more upgrades for this wagon!!!

Never met anyone so eager to spend money on a car he's selling :lol:

........Just happen to forget to take those wheels off :sneaky:

Haha, I love that feeling you get after losing one job and IMMEDIATELY finding a better paying one.

On a different note, I'll buy your shagin' wagon if I ever finish my truck.

Lol my (ex)boss told me that he had a lead on a part time cash job, and I told him that I already found a job. Like 2 hours after they fired me haha. The look on his face was priceless.

• Like 1

He obviously came prepared...........

............he's been there before.........

I....on the other hand was NOT ready........moar vaseline.....or 20w50.....whatever's cheaper....

• 5 weeks later...

So I've just been daily driving this thing. Enough to figure out some issues. Also went on a fun which created more issues lol.

Anyways when I installed the lowering blocks from Joel I put them in backwards like a dummy. I went on Busta nuts fun run/Bbq get together and realized that the pinion angle wasn't correct which made my driveline rub the tranny tunnel. So at the bayline meet I flipped them around in the parking lot lol.

IMG_20140805_165934_zpskr6q4xlm.jpg

So after I did that I was good to go! Went on the fun run, wore some holes in my exhaust because it hangs so low. New exhaust will be coming soon.

But right now my clutch is making funny noises so that's on the to do list.

Also my differential is making a shitload of noises. Sounds like its empty in there when I'm driving. Also it whines when I have a full load of people in the car. And it leaks. So yeah I gotta check that out. I came out from work today and saw this.......

IMAG0841_zpskhx51org.jpg

It's a pretty big puddle of gear oil. Still really wet. Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhk

And I daily this thing so it's gonna be hard to do all these things on my one day off....

Anybody have a spare wagon diff they want to sell?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn dude.....waste no time.....

I like :thumbup:

The head will definitely need to be sent out.....possibly a new valve or two.....

On the block......do the pistons move at all or is it seized??

.....and..........if it's pitted.....you can always bore it out and get bigger pistons :devil:

Yeah as soon as I got home I tore it all down. It had an automatic mated to it so I pulled that first. I don't have a hoist or anything so I called some friends to help get it out of the back of my car. I had the intake and exhaust manifolds and transmission pulled off the block and the head halfway off by the time they got to my house.

Pistons dont move at all. I sprayed some pb blaster in each cylinder last night and I'm going to try again tonight.

Head is an a87 head non peanut with round intake ports and square exhaust ports. Don't know if thats normal or not.

Plan is to do complete rebuild with bigger pistons. Mild cam. Twin sidedraft mikunis. And a little head work.

• Like 1