521_jp_lu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi new,

my names adam.......

id bet you would get a lot more help if you posted a real into, maybe some pics of your car

heck, try google it might spoon feed you the answers 

try this one: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+bleed+a+clutch+-+ratsun.net

• Like 2

This makes no sense, given the info on the first post!

* He was asking about clutch adjustment, and you're asking if it's an automatic?

* He had not posted a picture, and you said "great patina" - we see a picture, with no patina??

* You suggested he lower it 3" - we see a picture, and it has been lowered already???

* You asked about the wheel size, thinking maybe 14" or 15" - we see a picture with 18" Titan's????

mrbigtalks you should check for an exhaust leak, maybe you're getting to much carbon monoxide?

Ktrip do you have a problem with me,it was a joke to the intro post that did not have a pic,meaning no pics and just a how do you adjust his clutch I was busting his balls not yours.Dont you have a truck that starts with a6 and not a 5,i think you get yourself checked. .MRbigtalks?

* He was asking about clutch adjustment, and you're asking if it's an automatic?

* He had not posted a picture, and you said "great patina" - we see a picture, with no patina??

* You suggested he lower it 3" - we see a picture, and it has been lowered already???

* You asked about the wheel size, thinking maybe 14" or 15" - we see a picture with 18" Titan's????

mrbigtalks you should check for an exhaust leak, maybe you're getting to much carbon monoxide?

Mr Big had a warped sence of humor.

• Like 1

image_zpsfec64c07.jpg

There's a pic of my truck guys

Nice truck 521 JP. Welcome to ratsun. Your going to need some thick skin to hang in these parts of the interwebs.

Now it looks like there will be a pissing match between Mr Big an K trip. But it will go away soon enough.

• Like 2

I get it :laugh:

Me too as the 521 never had an automatic.