• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you do I'll take it,

Na they try but I just go under them haha

Here In ms it's the same way with my 210 and my dads s10. They drive damned monster trucks, and get defensive about it as if their making up for something... I'd much rather ride low to the ground than so high up

Long time ago, I used to show horses.  I even towed a small two horse trailer to many horse shows in the Pacific Northwest, with a 521. I was good friends with a lot of horse show "royalty" It seems almost every horse organization has a court of princesses, and a queen every year.   Most of these girls were really nice, and in spite of the titles they had won, really down to earth people.

At horse shows, there can be a lot of "Truck Envy", and I would show up with a 521.  One day, some cowboy was bragging about his truck, and one princess of one of the courts said in a loud voice, "Big truck little P!s"

Long time ago, I used to show horses.  I even towed a small two horse trailer to many horse shows in the Pacific Northwest, with a 521. I was good friends with a lot of horse show "royalty" It seems almost every horse organization has a court of princesses, and a queen every year.   Most of these girls were really nice, and in spite of the titles they had won, really down to earth people.

At horse shows, there can be a lot of "Truck Envy", and I would show up with a 521.  One day, some cowboy was bragging about his truck, and one princess of one of the courts said in a loud voice, "Big truck little P!s"

Give that woman a cigar!!
  • Like 1