Sweatshirts

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are doing "I'd rather"...

I'd rather have a dickies work jacket, dark blue or black with the Ratsun logo on the back and and Ratsun.net on the left front "breast" area. Not super excited about big .com .net .edu etc logos

I don't wear hoodies or sweat shirts in general.

If you start printing and don't have one, I'd happily send a couple and pay for printing.

If people really want workshirts, I can make that happen. Talked to the printer today and Dickies shirts are an option... 

I can also look at designing up any sweatshirts people are interested in. Smallest run is 36pcs so Id have to get something close to that for interest on the same design. 

so no A10 sweatshirt  :crying:

but i'll buy whatever's cool haha

I do have a local guy that will print single sweatshirts. Hes pretty pricey though... I would have to charge something like $55 + shipping on anything through him for it to be worth it. I dont want to charge that. Im not here to make a ton of money, but I cant go in the red either. 

If there are some one off designs or something in a really small quantity, I could do it... but youd be paying for it. I personally wouldnt, but you guys might want them that bad. 

I can keep shopping around to find a decent place that can do smaller orders for a reasonable rate. I dont want to exclude any of the model guys and I know some Datsuns dont get a lot of love. If possible, Ill do what I can to make everyone happy. 

• Like 1