Some Datsun T-shirt ideas and feedback

Hey whats up ratsun?! So I've been thinking lately that I should get in on the datsun T-shirt game. After seeing and ordering some shirts from Tristin, I thought to myself why can't I do something similar. So I got into contact with my Grandpa who runs a small shirt printing business out of his house and we were able to come up with a couple of preliminary designs. My plan for this thread is strictly FEEDBACK. Let me know what you think! I want to know if it is something the guys on here would like. I do not want this to be taken as a for sale thread.  Providing you guys like the shirts, I would initially limit my sales to the norcal datsun swapmeets only. I dont want to conduct any sales through ratsun. If there every came a time where people outside of California really wanted the t-shirts, I would set up a store on a site like Bigcartel or Storenvy.

Enough talk here they are 

Shirt 1: The script on the bottom reads "drive datsun"

null_zps63a03efe.jpg

Shirt 2: Based off a vintage 510 ad

null_zpsea6731ea.jpg

Shirt 3: This is one I am not sure I will be able to make. It is a copy of the datsun competition parts logo, and the last thing I want to do is get involved with a copyright issue. Let me know if its something I should worry about haha

null_zps3051f9d4.jpg

Let me know what you think 

• Like 2
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it coming guys!

I like the comp. parts shirt the best. Keep up the good work!

FYI - I'm not sure if these are your final proofs but you should double check your horizontal alignment on your comp logo as it appears off-centered.

I had not noticed that. I'll be sure to fix it before I print 30 shirts with an off center logo

• 2 weeks later...