Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive always heard of the oj thing but didn't think it worked. don't plan on trying it either 2hours In I always feel like why did I do this to my self

OJ is the go sauce. A good Fungi experience is all about creating the right context and environment. Frying in a strip mall and try and pick up girls is the wrong place and mindset. Go to Tilden park with some good friends, find a spot with a view, and stay put. No doubt your on a fun ride you can't get off, but fighting it is a sure fire way to turn a good time into a bumpy ride. Release yourself into the fry and enjoy the view along the ride. Just relax, let go of your need to control it, and you might just learn something about yourself.

• Like 1

I just wish I was skilled enough to work on something. That would be so cool. But, I just sit here being rich and occasionally polishing the mirrors under all the spinning cars I have in my shop that have never been driven.

Didn't you guys know? Smoke is actually a dentist in Wyoming. 

I like to be on the beach when I do either by my self or with one other person.i was 18 when I tripped really hard and everything was more clear to me.(after that I stopped partying)only been able to achieve that once all of the other time I just want to stop after the first hour of laughing

Your home schooled for religious reasons ?

Your teacher must have accidentally skipped,, Exodus 20:17

But that's cool as religious zealots that blow up buses full of children ,, do the same thing. :)

• Like 1