Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bwahahahaha. I saw that earlier today.

What I read is that the IMAGES have been removed.

But it's still for sale?! Im thinking I actually want to own just such a piece of awesomeness.

• Like 2

But it's still for sale?! Im thinking I actually want to own just such a piece of awesomeness.

Gato, it’s wrong on so may counts but I agree with you, I too would love one of these and I’ve been searching fervently online but sadly can’t find one :(

Bwahahahaha. I saw that earlier today.

What I read is that the IMAGES have been removed.

Gato, it’s wrong on so may counts but I agree with you, I too would love one of these and I’ve been searching fervently online but sadly can’t find one :(

http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0616856001.html

It's still on the UK site...without the "offensive" pic.  It's only available in kids sizes though.

Found some smaller kid sizes on the site for Ireland.

http://www2.hm.com/en_ie/productpage.0575530003.html

• Like 1

Mike.

What have YOU been smoking?

Don't smoke although I wish I did reading this shit. :lol:

? What the fuck are you talking about? Eh?!

Need I mention the purity of fresh driven snow? (also white) Sterling and 24 karat are also indicators of extreme purity as is virginity.

Somebody saw that combo in h&m, and let it slide.

I'm cynical maybe

Shouldn't they have said , wtf is wrong with the offended for seeing it that way.

Yeah , sorry wrong angle for this thread

I'm not far from agreeing. My daughter LOVES monkeys. If I were black, would I need to suppress that? That is lame. Perhaps I'd have a different opinion if I were black, especially if I lived in the continental US, but seriously lame. It's so odd to go to US cities and see sections of the city with similar skin color. How is that still a thing? Seeing 9/10ths of couples of similar ethnicities. Why? It's just odd to me. High school would have been much less fun if I didn't try all the different flavors.

I'm not far from agreeing. My daughter LOVES monkeys. If I were black, would I need to suppress that? That is lame. Perhaps I'd have a different opinion if I were black, especially if I lived in the continental US, but seriously lame. It's so odd to go to US cities and see sections of the city with similar skin color. How is that still a thing? Seeing 9/10ths of couples of similar ethnicities. Why? It's just odd to me. High school would have been much less fun if I didn't try all the different flavors.

my favourite animal as a youth was monkeys, still is today. The people that have met me know why this is relevant
  • Like 1