Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Eating it is in no way like smoking it. And my biggest issue woth edibles is dosing. The package may say "quad dose" ok so what the fuck is a dose? And brand a's dose is different than brand b. When you eat weed your body converts thc into 11 hydroxy metabolite and its literally a whole different drug.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had some brownies from a shop one time, supposed to only eat a quarter of what was there, one corner had nothing, second corner had nothing so I ate the whole other half, yeah, found the drug in it, all on one half of the brownie.

Second one was just as weird, gave up two chunks in, third chunk went down and fourth got tossed

Here's one......

I brought a few of my old auto books to work a few months ago to set them out on the coffee table in the waiting room.....I used to be into Lambos when I was young so my dad had got me this book on the history of the Lambo....the newest model in this book was the '94 diablo which hadn't come out yet......this book sat on my shelf for years till it finally got put away in a box.....well....a customer today was flipping through the book and found this.....

IMG_8125_zpsa8b0345d.jpg

Talk about an instant flashback......I remember the actual act of putting that bill in that book...like it was yesterday....someone at the Hotel/Restaurant my dad worked at left it for him behind the desk...one for me....one for my bro.....it was totally crumpled up so I put it in that book to flatten it out......that bill has been in that book for probably 20 years....

Very Cool! 

I've read that a lot of Americans baulk when handed a $2 bill to use for payment. 

Cause they did not know that $2 bills were ever issued (production of $2 bill stopped a long time ago). 

• Like 1

Very Cool! 

I've read that a lot of Americans baulk when handed a $2 bill to use for payment. 

Cause they did not know that $2 bills were ever issued (production of $2 bill stopped a long time ago). 

Funny when I got home I had one in my wallet. The bank (in Canada where I exchanged for Canadian currency) told me that if they receive one, it is never let out into circulation. The girl said to keep it as something different. I would have anyway.

Mine was the last issue 2003 and for the record 550,000 were issued so not really rare but I have never ever seen one before..

• Like 1