Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I don't get is that the youngster made it all the way to Moses Lake and did not come to my BBQ.

Easy answer...I had a ride. And I don't know you....for all I know you could be the creepy white van in the housing development near my house who has a pedo bear painted on the side of his house....he also makes love to my neighbors horeses.....and I think he might be invisible and totally not real....what were you guys talking about with the mental help....I need some....I laughed after choking on bacon and Pepsi....I'm tired and saying random junk to amuse myself now....
  • Like 1

Easy answer...I had a ride. And I don't know you....for all I know you could be the creepy white van in the housing development near my house who has a pedo bear painted on the side of his house....he also makes love to my neighbors horeses.....and I think he might be invisible and totally not real....what were you guys talking about with the mental help....I need some....I laughed after choking on bacon and Pepsi....I'm tired and saying random junk to amuse myself now....

I'm far from the guy with the van.     

By a few blocks, at least. 

There are lots of Ratsun/NWD peeps I don't know-Still doesn't mean I don't want to meet more. 

I think free meat is a great way to get people together.

• Like 2

"STAY GOLD PONYBOY"

PonyBoy-1024x424.jpg

THIS CLENCHES IT! I call TROLL, No Kid would write like that, ^^^ 

Mike N Ike the  99th percentile wiz kid is not "Micah" a 14 year old homeschooled Christian boy with an aversion to buggery. He is the bastard troll child of Dmike, and Q-tip. It's obvious, this fictitious character is being used as a rev limiter to keep Rat folk from posting too freely as it were. Ever notice how Dmike and always shows up defending the virginal ears of the innocent "Kid" mike, and Q is the only one who can verify his existence? Con-spiracy solved.

ichzbgr.jpg

THIS CLENCHES IT! I call TROLL, No Kid would write like that, ^^^

Mike N Ike the 99th percentile wiz kid is not "Micah" a 14 year old homeschooled Christian boy with an aversion to buggery. He is the bastard troll child of Dmike, and Q-tip. It's obvious, this fictitious character is being used as a rev limiter to keep Rat folk from posting too freely as it were. Ever notice how Dmike and always shows up defending the virginal ears of the innocent "Kid" mike, and Q is the only one who can verify his existence? Con-spiracy solved.

ichzbgr.jpg

If this were true or would be one of the best trolls ever on Ratsun but I assure you the little shit actually exists, believe me or not :lol:

Easy answer...I had a ride. And I don't know you....for all I know you could be the creepy white van in the housing development near my house who has "FREE MEAT"  painted on the side of his house....

I would have written it this way the first time. Then again I could have written it this way so I could the second time. I wouldn't have used mike in the name either except for misdirection. I'm just bummed that I couldn't drive 500 miles down to meat you guys.