Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_2236_zps486ba76b.jpg

So what you say?????

Well 49er lips ,,,,,,,  before you change title of thread again to something like " banana hates my thread so he keeps fucking posting shit i don't wanna look at "  ,,,,,,,,,, or something like that. ,,,,, check this out.

IMG_2232_zpse49e4d68.jpg

IMG_2234_zpse4e9e314.jpg

IMG_2233_zps938ab0fa.jpg

IMG_2235_zps398c2262.jpg

me ,, Ant

:poke:

:rofl:

• Like 1

Was on a search for dentist closer than the one i go to ,,,,,,, so i see Cowlitz tribe built a new 20 million dollar wellness center,,,,,,, so i go look up where the tribal center is,, i get this.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cowlitz+Indian+Tribe/@46.662048,-122.964018,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x24c223019e52d58

seems legit

Be sure and stop by Royal Buffet American Chinese on the way back!

Till a couple years ago they used to sell their food by the pound .  :thumbup:

American is in the name, so they don't offend the locals by making them frequent immigrant establishments...  I believe Chehalis is where Rush Limbaugh and Hannity send all their un-used ejacutate for the locals to soften their cowboy hats with,   so saying they are kinda backwards in that town ,,,,,,, is an understatement..

• Like 1

derp. I read the first page of this thread and saw the original intent - got it.

these two are from my work.

the ratty old battery charger caused a man with eight years time to lose/change employment with my employer. it turned up missing a year ago. when a supervisor stopped by a guy's house after he had called in saying his car had a dead battery but he was charging it the charger was found. the guy denied it was the company's (in spite of it bearing a brass company property tag), then he said it might be the company's but he bought it at a pawn shop, and then, when he threatened to quit a supervisor...."remembered".....loaning it to him. remember? remember? remember? naw, the guy didn't remember. so he quit. and returned the non-stolen charger!?! fuck it. he cleared $60k+ in profit sharing & 401k and has better hours.

charger.jpg

wreckrob.jpg

this is another of the wreck I posted a week or so back. the Trimble box (think black box for trucks) says he was doing 45.2 mph when all this started. the carnage lasted for 310 feet......for 33 feet there are no tire tracks of any kind and no disturbed earth......dude had to have been airborne but denies it. all this started from him hitting a chunk of dried concrete that was four feet off the road on a clear, dry day with no other traffic. he was terminated less than a week after. I didn't steal the pic from work BTW. Dude requested them from a supervisor who sent them and then posted them on his facebook....ummmm, before termination btw. dude has no clue how close he came to death but, man, the look in his wife's eyes tells you she knows.

• Like 3