Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

I was razed J.W. No really, I did the door to door thing, and trust me, Nanners approach is the only safe way to communicate with that bunch. No mistaking, that flier has the JW stink all over it, so beware. Personally, I like the Ace Ventura ass puppet approach. Back your corn hole out the door (al fresca) tell them you're actually fund razing for the antichrist, and ask them for campaign donations. 

You had to go through that BS too huh.... I will never forgive my mother for it. 

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a theory that men go through puberty twice in there life, around age 14 boobs become the only thing you can focus on for more than ten seconds, by the time your 17 you finally get your hands on some and spend the next 18 years reliving that moment.

At around 36 you'll look in the mirror and say "dear god, I think I'm turning into an ass man" 

implants.jpg

I have a theory that men go through puberty twice in there life, around age 14 boobs become the only thing you can focus on for more than ten seconds, by the time your 17 you finally get your hands on some and spend the next 18 years reliving that moment.

At around 36 you'll look in the mirror and say "dear god, I think I'm turning into an ass man" 

implants.jpg

Interesting theory, but I must be an outlier because I was an ass boy at the age of 5. Although I wasn't much of a student, In that respect I was a gifted child and prematurely advanced for my age. No shit, I stuffed my entire marble collection up our neighbors daughter's ass when we was 7 years old. Let's just say Mr. Delacot didn't like me much... but his daughter did. :rolleyes: Then there were the OLDER Peacock sisters down the street. For years, I was their willing and dedicated test subject. Hell, I was getting more strange in grade school than I did in my teens.

I chock it up to the 70's, and the era of unsupervised play.

• Like 2

I don't like where this is going...what heads is he going to use with those?

Mind you....I know near nothing about the motorbikes.....

Apparently....they are 2004 or later sportster heads that have been modified by our resident Harley certified master tech....(he rents out our spare bay)....

He doesn't know of anyone that's done this before but he thinks it'll work.............very well.....

It's already run and just fine tuning, linkages and small bit to put together........

IMG_8056_zpsb179477a.jpg

• Like 1

You had to go through that BS too huh.... I will never forgive my mother for it. 

I know exactly what you mean Matt, but you got to let that shit go man. Otherwise they're still exerting negative control in your life. Although I love, and spend time with them, I've learned to keep a safe spiritual and intellectual distance from my JW family members and I think the same can be said for them about me. It's taken 20 years of struggle, personal strength, and compassion, but we've come to a place where we can respect and honor the other's beliefs while holding our own. That being said, given any sign of weakness, my Mom still tries to save my soul. For a long time I took that as her disrespecting my spiritual sovereignty. I knew she saw me as "Worldly" and all that implies. This created a great deal of conflict in my relationship with my mother. I never tried to sway her from her beliefs and I blamed her for siding with her religion over her own son. The only difference is, now I understand her need to save me comes out of love, and not out of rejection because I might represent a danger to her faith.

Some people need to surrender self control to something bigger then themselves in order to feel safe. And if it works for them, it's cool by me. I don't expect that person to understand that my safety comes from faith in my own ability to navigate my life as a good person. I just don't see religion as being synonymous with morality, therefore it's clear to me I must take ownership and responsibility for my own life. If there's one thing I can respect about JWs, at least they don't use politics and the legal system to force their version of morality on others. 

• Like 2

As someone who has messed around with this, I will give you my 2 cents (not that it really matters cuz it's not your bike). Massive waste of time, Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who actually owns a a bike dyno. I found I get the same anti detonation from a v-twin by just running a pretty tight quench. In other words, to be the way I like them, if I were using those particular head gaskets, the pistons would be above the bore a little at TDC (without the gaskets in place mind you). I run a STARTLING amount of compression with my bike and run pump gas with no issue. It sure won't hurt anything what was done, but it kinda falls under 'meh'.

• Like 1

I see hot edges for detonation. 

Gold balls have dimples to cause a small turbulence in the boundary layer to help them drive straighter and further. Turbulence would help cool these 'hot edges'.

• Like 2

Gold balls have dimples to cause a small turbulence in the boundary layer to help them drive straighter and further. Turbulence would help cool these 'hot edges'.

I must have Gold Balls according to my wife. :D

So is the the dimples a theory of trailer engineering?  I know about the golf ball dynamics but how can this be applied to an object under extremely unrelated circumstances?

I must have Gold Balls according to my wife. :D

So is the the dimples a theory of trailer engineering?  I know about the golf ball dynamics but how can this be applied to an object under extremely unrelated circumstances?

Miss key the f is beside the d.

At TDC when both valves are open together at the end of the exhaust stroke, intake air is starting to enter across the piston top. Any air across those dimples, as in a gold ball in flight, will cause some turbulence. Myself I don't see this as very significant. A good quench area will do more.

• Like 1