EricJB's epic drag racing weekend at SRP

HRH

Okay, it was epic for me.  Sadly, he wasn't able to hold out against a Mustang with more than twice the motor.  Still, did pretty damn well and his 521 and the LZ23 is quite well set up.  I was impressed.

Many cool cars and pictures, I'll start processing those.  Video only for now.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Eric red line(come off the line to soon)?

He seems to be very good about coming off just about perfect, but it almost looked like he jumped the gun, and I could not see a time at the end on his side.

Looked like they were running brackets not heads up to me..

Nice pictures of the other cars too.. Was the motor in the Dodge truck/van thing between the seats like stock,, cuz that would be kinda scary.....giggity

Just walked in the door. Left at 4 00, got home at 11 00. Awesome you could come out. Thanks for posting this up. I always forget to Take pics. A very long, hot weekend. 700+ cars.

The truck ran great Fri and Sat. Wouldn't move today. Too damn hot. I cut a decent light, but couldn't run the number.

• Like 1

Just walked in the door. Left at 4 00, got home at 11 00. Awesome you could come out. Thanks for posting this up. I always forget to Take pics. A very long, hot weekend. 700+ cars.

The truck ran great Fri and Sat. Wouldn't move today. Too damn hot. I cut a decent light, but couldn't run the number.

No problem, I had a great time!  Thanks for letting me know so I could come out and watch!