I found it ironic

So are you arguing it should be legal to marry close blood relatives just not have biological children?

Where are you getting all these points you keep thinking I'm making. Stop putting words in my mouth lol

510Freak why do you even care what we post here? You're just a lurker with no vested interest anymore. I'm sure NWD would love more music videos...

I still don't know how we got on this topic in a weed thread... What was the point for this thread again? I'm confused.

• Like 1
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Where are you getting all these points you keep thinking I'm making. Stop putting words in my mouth lol

510Freak why do you even care what we post here? You're just a lurker with no vested interest. I'm sure NWD would live more music videos...

I still don't know how we got on this topic in a weed thread... What was the point for this thread again? I'm confused.

No vested interest...

Fuck you Bitch...

How many years was I here...until you came here...yeah thats right ...

fuck you...

• Like 5

You can come over to NWD...If you have balls

http://nwdatsuns.com/

Says the guy who left when times got tough.

And Im sure we will meet one day eventually... I have no problem with that. Am I suppose to receive that as a threat? I never attacked you. Just made pointed out a fact. Take it as you will. 

You seem to be the one upset for no reason. Not too sure why :confused:

510Freak why do you even care what we post here? You're just a lurker with no vested interest. I'm sure NWD would live more music videos...

If you actually care to look, post #7 is the stupid post that started this crap, I could hardly believe what I was reading.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm using a a form of reducto ad absurdum on the logic of your argument. Classic method in debate although you have to be careful to avoid the associated fallacy.

• Like 1

If you actually care to look, post #7 is the stupid post that started this crap, I could hardly believe what I was reading.

I did after you pointed it out... I guess that is where it went astray haha. Damn Mike stirring up trouble :rofl:

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Says the guy who left when times got tough.

And Im sure we will meet one day eventually... I have no problem with that. Am I suppose to receive that as a threat? I never attacked you. Just made pointed out a fact. Take it as you will. 

Times got tough??

Attack...heck ... man that proves my theory..

I dont attack...

OG

I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm using a a form of reducto ad absurdum on the logic of your argument. Classic method in debate although you have to be careful to avoid the associated fallacy.

Not quite... I know the tactic and its still twisting what I said. I dont want marrying into families legal... it should remain illegal. Im equating it to a form of eugenics. You dont have kids within your bloodline because it causes deformities. Deformities are the reason that its a faux paux. If there were no ill consequences no one would care. People have been doing it for ages to remain blue-bloods. Then look how messed up some of the kids are. 

Same with animal husbandry. Take for example the German Shepard. Poor dogs are so inbreed for their desired qualities that they have all sorts of problems. 

Gah my computer is freaking out on me. System popups randomly showing up volume adjusting itself. Laptop is possessed. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Not quite... I know the tactic and its still twisting what I said. I dont want marrying into families legal... it should remain illegal. Im equating it to a form of eugenics. You dont have kids within your bloodline because it causes deformities. Deformities are the reason that its a faux paux. If there were no ill consequences no one would care. People have been doing it for ages to remain blue-bloods. Then look how messed up some of the kids are. 

Same with animal husbandry. Take for example the German Shepard. Poor dogs are so inbreed for their desired qualities that they have all sorts of problems. 

Gah my computer is freaking out on me. System popups randomly showing up volume adjusting itself. Laptop is possessed. 

Back track?

As always...

Point proven,,,

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Sometimes I edit posts, yes. I edit for additional information, spelling mistakes, etc. I still dont see what the point is... Which is the edited post in question?

for flakeness?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

... great now... my relationship is dragged into the mix ...

bleh ... packing up and moving farther into the woods tomorrow I see ...

Datsun's ? what are those ? lol ( no offense intended to OP )

1336954418306.jpg

aww fuck man...

:rofl: :rofl: :w00t:

• Like 1