DatStock - Pierce County, WA - Aug 31 2013

Tacomaboy-1

I tried looking (admittedly not very hard), but didn't see where this is actually going down.  Is your place on 163rd St E?  With the above-ground pool in the backyard?  I'm just trying to figure out where we're trying to go.

North enders?

If we go, we could meet up.  I was tentatively thinking about trying to do roughly a 1pm arrival time.  Which would maybe mean meeting up at Northgate area at roughly noon.  Let me know if you're down for that, or if you were wanting to go a little earlier.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that`s it ,, or the people that live there are going to feel like Pickfords parents in Dazed and Confused..

I tried looking (admittedly not very hard), but didn't see where this is actually going down. Is your place on 163rd St E? With the above-ground pool in the backyard? I'm just trying to figure out where we're trying to go.

Gah! Finally one closer to home and I have to work...

:(

• Like 3

I tried looking (admittedly not very hard), but didn't see where this is actually going down.  Is your place on 163rd St E?  With the above-ground pool in the backyard?  I'm just trying to figure out where we're trying to go.

If we go, we could meet up.  I was tentatively thinking about trying to do roughly a 1pm arrival time.  Which would maybe mean meeting up at Northgate area at roughly noon.  Let me know if you're down for that, or if you were wanting to go a little earlier.

The address 6007 163 st. ct. e. Puyallup 98375. All to often for whatever reason, Google Maps sends people about 4 mi east. of my location. By G map or earth the Tacoma Sportsman Club  looking NW a bit cross over the powerlines and see the gravel rd. that deadends at a house with bright green grass on 3 sides and driveway leading to shop in back. Above ground pool in back next to deck.  I've got images on 311's.org under events as Tacomaboy's end of summer bash. Their's a set of driving directions from 512  on it. Hope it helps.

Mike

The address 6007 163 st. ct. e. Puyallup 98375.

Yeah, I copy and pasted that into Google Maps and it took it somewhere way different.  Then I took the same address and plugged it in, but deleted the 'ct.' and it came up as the same place I was looking at, which looks as you described.  :thumbup:

Im sure we can stop by the KK to snag whomever is there.

That would be SWEET.  If you guys are leaving GH around 1140, that would put you at KK around 12?

So I've decided to come to this, but not which Datsun to drive, the very not stock 510 or so stock it hurts 620......

Grab a car dolly and tow the not stock 510 with the so stock 620?????

We are meeting up in Tenino here>> http://goo.gl/maps/jMKQN

We were thinking of leaving there about 11:30 and traveling to show fun,, we might have to stop in Yelm to wait up for a dude,, but not sure... If you are running late we could totally wait up for you no problem.

Here is our route in case you live along it

http://goo.gl/maps/d748t

If coming from extreme South take exit 88 grandmound hwy12/old hwy99 and head towards Tenino (east),, it`s a straight shot and a tiny town..the freeway would be faster but we arren`t going that way.. yo

Peace out