datsun graveyard found

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not cool.

We sure can be idiots.

i will agree i honestly should have thought it through a little more i feel a little shitty for posting up a guys location of his house and ill be the first to say it not cool on my part

i will agree i honestly should have thought it through a little more i feel a little shitty for posting up a guys location of his house and ill be the first to say it not cool on my part

Yup,

I would let the home/graveyard guy know what happened.

I know you didn't mean it and maybe nothing will come of it.

But he should know.

People do it all the time in the Sightings thread... you throw up a picture of a car sitting outside and someone recognizes it. Posts, "Hey thats of such and such." No big deal. 

yeah but the fact that it shows his home and  the road he lives on just seemed a little wrong of me the more i thought about it

Good thinkin' T.

Done.

Enjoy your junkyard.

I'll bet that guy could tell some stories.

Oh he can we talked a little right before i left he is a cool guy a little behind on the times but a cool guy none the less

Havnt got to go out there today so far i gave him a call and no answer but left a message ill try to get out there as soon as i can and try and find those parts people have requested

I may be driving through that area in September. Gotta see how works going then.

If you can get a good relationship built with the guy by then, I may get some parts from him. I've got two 620s at the moment that need a few parts to get the life breathed back into them.