datsun graveyard found

ever since i bought my datsun 510 ive been trying to hunt down parts locally (cheaper and no shipping) and havent had much luck but a few days ago i stopped by a local salvage lot asking if they had any by chance or if they knew anyone who might have and and they gave me the name of a man who they sead used to collect and rebuild datsun's for a living so i googled his name found his number and gave him a call he told me if i wanted to come out i could but he had to leave shortly so i sped out there as fast as my datsun would go and boy am i glad i did before even reaching his house at the start of his property line there were old datsun and nissan pickups lining the side of the road and once i made it to his house i was needless to say excited he had atleast 2 1/2 to 3 acres of vehicles and parts litterely in stacks under trees and just randomly around his property (no 510's sadly) i asked to have a look around and there are litterly block heads bull motors transmissions and random parts laying every where i only had about 5 minutes to dig through things but found a w58 peanut head that he sold me for 20 bucks and i plan on going back to hunt for more so if anyone has any parts they want  me to try and find let me know im going to give him a call tommorow and see if he will let me go out to his prpoerty 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetass man! I could use some head, too! Preferably U67 or A87 peanut. I'd like to desmog the L20 I'm gonna put in the dime.

Also a good matchbox dizzy/pedastel/coil/etc. and if you see a good center console that would work in a 510 I'd be interested in that, too!

Sweetass man! I could use some head, too! Preferably U67 or A87 peanut. I'd like to desmog the L20 I'm gonna put in the dime.

Also a good matchbox dizzy/pedastel/coil/etc. and if you see a good center console that would work in a 510 I'd be interested in that, too!

ok i know there is a u67 head there i picked it up looking for a peanut and ill look around for the others and let you know im going to try to get out there tommorow if hes home

ehh maybe dont really care if it does or not. The only reason im doing this is cause i dont want all of it to go to the scrap yard were it would just be melted down. The old guy who owns all of it doesnt even remember all of what he has its been so long since hes done anything with any of the stuff. I asked him if he had specific parts and he sead he had no clue and that i should just go look for myself and he was talking about getting rid of almost all of it here before to long so figured if he had parts that you guys wanted rather it go to fellow datsun guys than a crusher 

• Like 1