Like my car?

Setz

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in NC and bought this from a guy online last year and had it shipped from California.  I just love it!  I was looking to get the AC and radio fixed.  I am looking for a working AC Compressor and Dryer that will work in this 1980 Datsun 210.  I also want a working original radio.  I was told I need like 25 posts before I can buy or sell on this site.  Someone suggested that I add a picture and start posting.  So, do you like my baby?

I haven't taken anymore pictures but I can.  It's at the shop right now because my mechanic is looking for the ac compressor for me.  I'll have to run by there and take some more pics.  It has 59,000 original miles.  :)

I haven't taken anymore pictures but I can.  It's at the shop right now because my mechanic is looking for the ac compressor for me.  I'll have to run by there and take some more pics.  It has 59,000 original miles.  :)

Try RockAuto.com if your mechanic can't find one locally.  You should also replace the receiver/dryer assembly, who knows what's in there.

• Like 1

noooo, we wouldnt like some car like that, thats not one of them there datsuns is it?? oh no, your in the wrong place lady!!!!!

Joking, Beautiful 210, Im gonna bet one of those is hard to come by in North Carolina.

welcome to ratsun.

• Like 1