Another 510 KA24DE-T

So I started the wheel project today. As for the ssr longchamp xr4 wheel hardware, I just removed the old hardware, took it to a local hardware store and matched the threads and specs. The bolts and nuts that were in the wheels are M8x1.25x32. I found that wheelflip.com sells replacement hardware in these specs so I ordered 32 nuts and bolts. I also found that the valve stem holes are not the standard .450 valve holes. They are .40 so now I have to source some replacements that will fit. If anyone knows of where to get those valve stems let me know. These nuts and bolts are pretty rotten

210FDE0C-FE62-44EF-91FA-9179F25FF316_zps

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Car is now for sale. I am in over my head and just need to get rid of it. $5,000.00 OBO. Will be parting out almost everything in my parts list on page 1. PM me if interested

:blink:  :huh:  :o  :no:

Sorry to hear!  You were doing some nice work.  Hope something works out to where you can keep it.  If not I hope it goes to a good home!