Anyone trance fans or EDM?

Black or white?? now we are bring race into this!!!?? Oh hell No!!

thats my attempt at a joke, im taking your words out of context to make an arguement, Like everyone else around here these days ;)

Wow, almost read that the wrong way ... LOL

def agree that things are easily taken out of context, thats probably the biggest problem with texts/emails. There's no facial expression which is a large part of communication. Probably explains why Tristin comes off one way in these forums and people that meet him in RL have said he acts completely different.

Not a dig on you Tristin, just an example.

I don't use drugs either and as I mentioned earlier thatI also do like some electronic/techno/etc...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to change the subject, but do any of you guys ever go back over the entire conversation just to make sure your points correlate? I probably do it 2-3 times... Like, go back over the entire page, really helps me get the whole picture, why everything is said and so i'm not just hanging on 5% of the content....

I do that on everything, especially before hitting the reply button.

Not saying that to argue anyones points, just curious if anyone else does it.

Another thing most people could benefit from, if capable, is reading things unbiased. takes a bit to master, but it can be done.

Not a dig on you Tristin, just an example.

No thats a very good example actually. I get a ton of flack here because people think I believe "Im better than everyone" and a lot of my posts come off dick-ish. Im completely far from either of those...For whatever reason the way I post, it comes off as that. I just post straight to the point. If youre fucking up, Ill say something. Some people dont like it. Then people get upset and I wont back down (I wont in person either), so arguments happen. I agree 110% that you cant take everything the way its written online because theres no emotional additive to know what the speaker (typer) is really saying (read: how its said). 

I proof read what I type, but usually only go over the conversation when I notice its gone completely awry. You was trying to talk about something I said when I didnt so I went back to make sure were the idiot (not to actually call you an idiot) and it wasnt me. I was the idiot a couple weeks ago when I was talking shit when I was tired and misread a post someone said. I had to go back and reread it. Turns out I was upset for no reason :blush:

It happens... It took a while for me to see you're not actually as bad as you come off... And usually i'm a pretty good judge of character right from the start, so even i am surprised by this.

And it might sound a bit cliche, but truthfully, "it only gets worse the older you get".

• Like 1

Well its good to see everyone is getting along.  :lol:

I used to be apart of TORQ which is now AWAKENING at Ruby Skye on Thursdays.  There is definitely people that go to these and just do drugs for the "experience"  I have never been one of those.  I would drink but that was it.  Its just what you prefer to do when you go out.  I would always have fun.

Well its good to see everyone is getting along.  :lol:

I used to be apart of TORQ which is now AWAKENING at Ruby Skye on Thursdays.  There is definitely people that go to these and just do drugs for the "experience"  I have never been one of those.  I would drink but that was it.  Its just what you prefer to do when you go out.  I would always have fun.

I had a lot of friends where thats all they would do. They werent having unless they were so far gone... they were spending like $200 a week on Ecstasy. They could do that shit though because they were burnouts and lived at home on their parents dime. Their entire car wash or Taco Bell paycheck went to new pants with chains on it, Lisa Frank bracelets, or drugs. 

I had a lot of friends where thats all they would do. They werent having unless they were so far gone... they were spending like $200 a week on Ecstasy. They could do that shit though because they were burnouts and lived at home on their parents dime. Their entire car wash or Taco Bell paycheck went to new pants with chains on it, Lisa Frank bracelets, or drugs. 

Which I think it is sad because it in turn makes this music seem like it is all about the "drugs".  

Had plenty of good times with EDM/Trance/etc, never used any drugs... unless massively amplfied subwoofers can be considered a drug... cuz I'm addicted to that. (can't see out my mirrors, vibrating too much... hmmm that window wasn't loose before... oh damn killed my alternator...)

-Robert

• Like 1

Had plenty of good times with EDM/Trance/etc, never used any drugs... unless massively amplfied subwoofers can be considered a drug... cuz I'm addicted to that. (can't see out my mirrors, vibrating too much... hmmm that window wasn't loose before... oh damn killed my alternator...)

-Robert

robert fire is by invite only this year if you wanna go remind me to send you an invite

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...