Anyone trance fans or EDM?

Dubstep was never going to make it far.  Just like the "hyphy" of the bayarea hiphop scene.  My view on it when it came out.  It was doomed from the start.  I personally never got into it.  I don't get how people listen to bro-step.... I mean I guess the name says it all.  Never really listen to any trap music either.  Mainly for me its been Trance, Progressive, deep House, House, Tech, Techno, and sometimes Minimal

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubstep was never going to make it far.  Just like the "hyphy" of the bayarea hiphop scene.  My view on it when it came out.  It was doomed from the start.  I personally never got into it.  I don't get how people listen to bro-step.... I mean I guess the name says it all.  Never really listen to any trap music either.  Mainly for me its been Trance, Progressive, deep House, House, Tech, Techno, and sometimes Minimal

I'm more of a basshead but I listen to it all except trance lol. Dubstep was around since lik 06 08 and just faded out these past couple of years beacuse trap took over. I don't like all dubstep it has to be well produced, your missing out on some good tunes man lol

I know.  I don't have anything against them just never really listen to them.  Usually choose other genres before even thinking about them.

2640_558085734668_3136950_n.jpg

Marcus Schossow was one of the coolest guys I have met.  Very funny dude. I'm with the DC shirt

• Like 1

One of the hottest djs in the scene at the time.. well in my opinion  :P  Claudia Cazacu (shes the blonde in the back)

10309338_738798656142895_383837148921369

:thumbup:

Dude your making me miss raves/ music festivals now, this will be the first yr since I've been going to events that I don't attend any  :crying:.Next year I'll be back at it tho...

Its gotten expensive if you don't know the right people! 

So true man it's not even funny, I used to get in a bunch of events for free because one of my buddy's knows a lot of the guys throwing the events. I just try and buy my tickets early so I don't cry over prices too much.

• Like 1