70 521 "lina bear"

konig209

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem man. Its a show truck what people call it even though i daily drive my truck. It wasnt built to be used as one. Its for fun and tHats is all. I will be drifting it time to time to practice thats about it. I hope to make it to jccs in this thing next year if it is allowed to be registered in that show maybe with a new bed and raised bed floor to hide the notch and what nots.

• Like 1

No problem man. Its a show truck what people call it even though i daily drive my truck. It wasnt built to be used as one. Its for fun and tHats is all. I will be drifting it time to time to practice thats about it. I hope to make it to jccs in this thing next year if it is allowed to be registered in that show maybe with a new bed and raised bed floor to hide the notch and what nots.

Why raise the floor? Look at bringing the fender wells in and that should do the trick for ya.and in my opinion I would have him box the frame in now so you can get those wheels to tuck more. I just don't like the wheels sticking out of the fenders,that truck would look really mean. And your already right there doing it. Just a thought. That's what's going to happen to mine.

• Like 1

Raise the floor would be to hide the step notch and the diff since its going to be so low the diff going to be hitting the bed floor.

Also for me to be able to tuck the wheels i would need the frame narrowed and the axle narrowed but then it would look really funny since i cant do the same to the front.

• Like 1

I was pretty much joking, or trying to be an ass hole and calling you fat.. :) but I suck with words... I definitely understand tho...

however to me knowing if it could support more wight 'not 1000 pounds' would be nice to know even if 500 pounds and you see that shit holds up haha. But then again... it's probably tac welded.... so noo.. haha

Its sick! Can't wait to see it done.

• Like 1

I was pretty much joking, or trying to be an ass hole and calling you fat.. :) but I suck with words... I definitely understand tho...

however to me knowing if it could support more wight 'not 1000 pounds' would be nice to know even if 500 pounds and you see that shit holds up haha. But then again... it's probably tac welded.... so noo.. haha

Thats why i hate this. You litterally have to spell out sarcasm if you dont confusing shit like this happens. Lol

• Like 1

Can't wait to see you done, oh wait was that sarcasm. Lol

• Like 1

Rant....

So as of recently ive been trying to get hold of a friend of mine. No answer nothing on f.b. or i.g. nothing. Finally yesterday i see someone else that knows him.

Welp good news he is ok. But he is in jail and has been for a while. I spoke to his family and they picked up all his stuff but they said they didnt take anything out the shed in the back since there was no keys. I have the keys cause i cleaned the shed out and i was allowed to store stuff there.

Welp i went to the house. The owners number is there cause its up for rent. I call him and ask if it was ok for me to go to the backyard to the shed and take my stuff i had there. He said it was ok with him just dont vandalize anything or do anything stupid.

I went back there the lock is broken off and all my stuff is gone. So long story short. If anyone sees a bunch of n.o.s. parts for sale local let me know plz. Might have been scrapped by some tweakers. I hope not.

But my n.o.s. bumperettes are gone

Nos 69 grill

Headlight buckets

Bezels

Cab light

Radio delete plate

520 dash pad sanded and painted

And so so much more.

:(

Im not a happy camper. Im glad i didnt take the clocks or my fender mirrors there or the stuff i been restoring at work to store there......fml

• Like 1

All bad, is he in jail for theft? That would be clue number one, or if it was in airport it is now scrap metal

No he in there for something else. Rather not put it on blast.

But um he is a good friend never had issues before. Lets just say he drank one too many and someone pissed him off.

• Like 1