70 521 "lina bear"

konig209

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear about your friend ,and  your parts getting stolen.  I keep telling you Buddy, you need to move to a better neighborhood.   stuff gets stolen here sometimes too,but not as often as down there,& here people sometimes get their stuff back.

• Like 1

The parts were in a nice neighborhood. But when the houses go up for rent unatended tweakers here attack. But its all good. You live and learn next time ill just stop being a jew and rent a storage and if i cant pay for it ill just tell tanker to pay for it and we go halves haha

On another note.

So i decided to clean up my dresser drawrs and closet to get all datsun related stuff to the garage and find every sticker i have bought in 1 folder.....

I have to confess. I have a huge hoarding dissorder to the actual point i have no idea where the F some of this shit came from. Even found an uncashed check from work for a lil over $400 cha-ching!!!!!

But in all seriousness i found

2 heater knobs for the heater core.

2 fuse blocks not broken o.O

1 fuse block cover.

1 weber 32/36

2 wiper arms

1 glovebox insert

1 4 prong flasher switch

1 fan knob

hardware to glove box pull

Upper hood trim

1 headlight trim

And i havnt gone into my closet yet.....lol and i have a bunch of crap ro go through in my back yard too.....anyone want to come over help organize this weekend you can have some stuffs if i have more than 1. Lololkl

• Like 1

Are you sure you didn't just misplace your "stolen parts"?  :poke:

.......... I have to confess. I have a huge hoarding dissorder to the actual point i have no idea where the F some of this shit came from. Even found an uncashed check from work for a lil over $400 cha-ching!!!!! .......... 

I joke  I joke  I keed  I keed  :rofl:

• Like 1

On another note.

So i decided to clean up my dresser drawrs and closet to get all datsun related stuff to the garage and find every sticker i have bought in 1 folder.....

I have to confess. I have a huge hoarding dissorder to the actual point i have no idea where the F some of this shit came from. Even found an uncashed check from work for a lil over $400 cha-ching!!!!!

But in all seriousness i found

2 heater knobs for the heater core.

2 fuse blocks not broken o.O

1 fuse block cover.

1 weber 32/36

2 wiper arms

1 glovebox insert

1 4 prong flasher switch

1 fan knob

hardware to glove box pull

Upper hood trim

1 headlight trim

And i havnt gone into my closet yet.....lol and i have a bunch of crap ro go through in my back yard too.....anyone want to come over help organize this weekend you can have some stuffs if i have more than 1. Lololkl

Good chance for someone to get some needed parts.

Yup 350. Thats what im starting off with. Might change them later depending on feel. I was going to go 300's but theyre being discontinued and summit only had 1 lol

350 might be to stiff for the rear, if you are going coil overs a ll around then put the backs on and see if you like it, if not transfer to the front and go with something less on the rear.

• Like 1

350 might be to stiff for the rear, if you are going coil overs a ll around then put the backs on and see if you like it, if not transfer to the front and go with something less on the rear.

another guy said he is running 400s in the rear but he tracks the truck. I will have multi adjustment slots to change position and angle of the coilovers. I just wish they didnt discontinue 300's
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...