70 521 "lina bear"

konig209

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt go so well. Ran out of gas. Was a lil too excited.

The power is insane. Handle i still need to shave the bed a little more so the tire doesnt rub. It was just a rough cruise for me. But it felt amazing. Almost a year without driving it. My goal was reached before new years and well just felt good to drive it once again.

What is your plan for an engine cooling fan? I can't see how I could run a puller fan(s) on mine without hacking the rad support to move the rad forward. Pusher fan is also an option I spose, but not as efficient as a puller, and again, more hacking required. What are the dimensions on that rad?

Pusher fan is not as efficient who told you that. I'm running a pusher fan on my truck and it does not get over 185 degrees period. At idle in the hot summer even.

• Like 1

trolling the all knowing interwebs I suppose. My son has twin small pushers on his KA 510, and his experience is the same as yours. Works fine. In the end, that will probably be the route I go as well. You remember the diameter of your pusher Ray?

I think it's a 12". I cut the front nice and clean and pulled the support out and boom baby in business. Plus it's so much cleaner to looking in to the engine bay. It helps with what I got under my hood,lord knows I need all the help.

• Like 1