I can actually see out the rear-view mirror now!

HeyJoe!

Camper shell has been on it since I bought it last July, I took it off today.  It's much more fun to drive now! I can see out the back window, side mirrors, rear view. I CAN SEE OTHER CARS!  I think I'll junk the shell.

Before -->

IMG_3718_zps94132ee0.jpg

IMG_3986_zpsdc6365e3.jpg

After -->

IMG_4110_zps5e457d32.jpg

IMG_4114_zps25ce9949.jpg

IMG_4099_zps286a10b6.jpg

IMG_4106_zpsc4e13917.jpg

IMG_4105_zpsb00c73a7.jpg

IMG_4100_zps4a5960bc.jpg

Looks better, No?

• Like 1
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it looks alot better but the camper is kinda vintage looking ,, i would keep it , pulling into a camping area with that whole package has to raise some eyebrows. Even if they are tryiing not to show it.

like i said ill come get it... like tonight

Eric,

You got it. You've seen it at the Eagle Rock swap meet so you know it's condition, it's not perfect.  I'm busy for the rest of this week, but it's yours!  I've got your card, I'll give you a call.

Joe

(heyjoe) 

That is exactly what my truck looked like when i bought it man.The only thing different is i threw my camper away,your truck is looking really good.Keep up the good work. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Thanks Tankerdude,

It looks like you've used some touch-up paint on your truck.   Where did you get it?  Grey green #546 right? I've got that primer spot on the bed corner that's really starting to bug me........

Eric,

You got it. You've seen it at the Eagle Rock swap meet so you know it's condition, it's not perfect.  I'm busy for the rest of this week, but it's yours!  I've got your card, I'll give you a call.

Joe

(heyjoe) 

Thanks Tankerdude,

It looks like you've used some touch-up paint on your truck.   Where did you get it?  Grey green #546 right? I've got that primer spot on the bed corner that's really starting to bug me........

Take off your gas door (polish it up or whatever you want first) and send it to San Leandro Color. They'll match your paint exactly including your original paint fade. They'll put it into a rattle can for you too.

http://stores.sanleandrocolor.com/StoreFront.bok