how come i can't post in classifieds?

i'm kinda new here so maybe i missed something in the rules.

i've posted a classified ad before, but for some reason now it says i dont have permission to post new ads, respond to my old ones, but i was able to post here?

does it have something to do with the new look and format?

any help would be appreciated.  please be kind!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25. It's to prevent spam bots and one time sellers or dealers and encourages contributing members. It goes quite quickly.... post an introduction with pictures of your Datsun(s). Start a build or project thread and/or ask a few questions. Other members get to know you too.

it's really because we don't like new people and are trying to alienate anybody that might be just entering the Datsun scene so we have less competition for the ever lessening supply of dome top su carbs and 3.11 lsd h190 rearends.  :fu:

also it helps us generate repetitive new "why can't I...?" posts so we can fuck with the threads creator.

• Like 3

got it.  thanks guys!

i understand the reason to keep riff raff off the forums.

just didnt want to add more garbage to the mix if it wasnt constructive cuz i know how easily things can get out of hand.

i figured i probably dont have much more to contribute than what has already been done, so i was just trolling...

@laotsu - no worries... i have a rotary in my dime so your carbs are safe from me. :thumbup:  also, i can give as good i get, so please comment on my build post when i start it!

Yello510

I know when a noob comes into my thread and puffs up my ego by telling me they like what i'm doing and bumping it to the top for everyone to see ,,, well it`s just a bother..

Said no one ever.

• Like 2

it's really because we don't like new people and are trying to alienate anybody that might be just entering the Datsun scene so we have less competition for the ever lessening supply of dome top su carbs and 3.11 lsd h190 rearends.  :fu:

also it helps us generate repetitive new "why can't I...?" posts so we can fuck with the threads creator.

^^^This post sounds like a post from....

this guy^^.

Although there is only one cuss word soooo....maybe not. :sneaky:

Joeking    :rofl:

Welcome from the downunder mafia.

If you want to know who wants to be a mod around here, look for a post by Tristin.

Hold on, I gotta copy and paste info on some thread.