25 worthless posts so I can post ad

Geez you guys, dont tempt me :rofl:

Ive got RHD stuff Ive got to bring for Tristin.

Get your orders in early guys, sheesh, please.

I dont think ive ever enjoyed a thread this much since joining Ratsun.

You guys rock :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WORD.

You drinkin' beer this evening? Have one for me. I need to start getting things ready for mine, too. Needs a new windshield, need to get new seals front and back, and a headliner. S'gonna take a bit.

No beer yet for me.  Scraping old silicone off with razor blades and beer doesn't mix.  Lol.  I like my fingers.  I am going to eat a caramel drumstick though.  Yum!

• Like 1

come Ratwagon and bring lots of parts from down under             ^^^^^^ she,s so pretty

fly into canby for the show it would be epic 

well we know he's been shot at atleast once... which is based off current attitude I could probably figure out why lol.

out of curiosity...is a small bullet hole in the windshield any less broken than a big bullet hole? lol....it still requires a new windshield

come Ratwagon and bring lots of parts from down under             ^^^^^^ she,s so pretty

Next years looking good.

Mind you, thumbelina and her poor attitude could push my plans forward a bit :devil:

Geez you guys, dont tempt me :rofl:

Ive got RHD stuff Ive got to bring for Tristin.

Get your orders in early guys, sheesh, please.

I dont think ive ever enjoyed a thread this much since joining Ratsun.

You guys rock :thumbup:

This^ You can roll up with the Sac guys.  You can help me "organize" the liquor cabinet...

7e76a2f8-cb49-4553-8d74-d9e770809ad7_zps

• Like 1

well we know he's been shot at atleast once... which is based off current attitude I could probably figure out why lol.

out of curiosity...is a small bullet hole in the windshield any less broken than a big bullet hole? lol....it still requires a new windshield

I think the size of the bullet hole is not as important a factor as which direction the bullet was traveling. If it was traveling from inside to out, YOU can replace it. If it was from the outside goin in, someone ELSE will prolly be fixin her up!

what a bunch of fucking idiots! I did make a mistake, in comming back to this site.

you all give this site a bad name!

I cant believe it 

hmmmmmmmmm  maybe some 68 duel light housings for the front turn signals   did you guys get these 

IMG_20130519_180500_354_zpsff19c3e0.jpg

Standard item on Aussie 510's.

There was a guy on Egay a while back doing some very passable knockoffs of the original items.

Standard item on Aussie 510's. :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

There was a guy on Egay a while back doing some very passable knockoffs of the original items

I have the lenses factory nissan ones just need the housings