4/20 after Seattle supercross hit n run

trying to find info on a random person that thinks its ok to ram a beat up truck

this is about principle, not money or insurance.

you just shouldn't F with somebody's  ride

• Like 1
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe spend half the night sending it to all the local news programing and consumer investigators ,,, i know it`s about a 99.9% chance they will ignore your pleds ,,,,,but what if they don`t and show it...You know when my neighbor got robbed king5 showed him on NWCN every half an hour for a whole day..

If they ignore you you could always send it again tomorrow night and next and the next,,,

A bunch of drunk rednecks hauling a couch around looking for a place to dump.. pig fuckers

• Like 3

Do you think someone had a grudge on you?

not that i know of, closest would be a recent ex girlfriend but as far as i know she wouldnt do something like this and drives a prizm.

pretty sure it was just some random drunk after supercross, tourists have no F's to give in my neighborhood

Pretty discernable rig, I'm kinda in the diesel crowd so I'll keep an eye out, fucking piece of shit.

I can't quite tell form the vid but if the extended cab has doors on it its a 98.5-02

that is unfortunately the best quality i can get, gonna upgrade to a hi-def cam so i can get plates across the street until i move.

but as near as i can tell there are no extended cab doors, unless they had the saturn kind where you open the front door then can open the back.

hamuck-

not a bad idea at all, thx

pretty sure it was just some random drunk after supercross, tourists have no F's to give in my neighborhood

Ya, I go to the supercrosses down here in Cali and you see the people pounding like 20 beers and then drive home.

You can try the local body shops and see if a vehicle matching this description came in. If he lives locally It could be your best shot. Good luck man.

so after some googling, frame by frame of the original and tips from a reddit user i think the truck was very similar to this, or the same gen with a non dually rear end. so that narrows it down to a 97-02 dodge ram SLT 1500 or 2500 (most likely a 1500 as its missing the door badges) 4x4 grey or silver. looks alot like this pic minus the dually rear end.
800px-1999_Dodge_Ram_Cab_2500_4x4_stakeb

does have rear doors, but no handles on em on the outside.

pretty sure it was this type of bed, lights , shape, and strength... matches up
HillsboroGIISteel-lg.jpg

big thanks to all who are keeping a eye peeled

They're just like the Saturn doors, they open suicide style after you of pen the fronts. I don't see a line around the extended area so I would assume 94-98.5 dodge 2500

i drive alot at work and i spent all day eyeballin dodges...

extended cab with no doors have a lil black plastic trim piece on the roof. and watching the original copy on the big screen you can almost make out the seam

Ya, I go to the supercrosses down here in Cali and you see the people pounding like 20 beers and then drive home.

You can try the local body shops and see if a vehicle matching this description came in. If he lives locally It could be your best shot. Good luck man.

the supercross crowd is quite rowdy

Maybe spend half the night sending it to all the local news programing and consumer investigators ,,, i know it`s about a 99.9% chance they will ignore your pleds ,,,,,but what if they don`t and show it...You know when my neighbor got robbed king5 showed him on NWCN every half an hour for a whole day..

If they ignore you you could always send it again tomorrow night and next and the next,,,

A bunch of drunk rednecks hauling a couch around looking for a place to dump.. pig fuckers

contacted local ch 4,5,7,13 via FB message

got a response from komo 4 saying they were gonna tweet it tonight... but i dont have twitter so i cant confirm. gonna send more targeted emails tomorrow.

so far no leads

Since you see door in the back its for sure a 98.5-02 2500, unless its painted silver its a color called driftwood, its silver with some tan in it, dodge didn't have a silver for the rams in those years. I would think 2500 diesel just because a heavy duty flat bed on a half ton gas motor truck just sounds stupid. Eyes still looking down here!

Looks like it was done on purpose! Did they mistake your truck for some one else? How can you not see a parked vehicle behind you with all those f'n reverse lights. Man!! Sorry about your truck. I had a beat up 1969 chevette in high school. It wasn't pretty but it was mine( well actual my dad's, but I did all the work). As Clint would say..." you shouldn't mess with a man's vehicles!"

Looks like it was done on purpose! Did they mistake your truck for some one else? How can you not see a parked vehicle behind you with all those f'n reverse lights. Man!! Sorry about your truck. I had a beat up 1969 chevette in high school. It wasn't pretty but it was mine( well actual my dad's, but I did all the work). As Clint would say..." you shouldn't mess with a man's vehicles!"

If I had my guess, he left it in reverse by mistake. He was about to try and pull out in traffic and when he floored it, it sent his weight forward unexpectedly making him mash the throttle down more untill he nailed the truck causing him to stop. Most people are idiots, drunks are even worse. Unfortunately they do stupid shit like that.

Not that it matters, but it looks like the first time it was accidental. The second was without a doubt intentional. From that far away he should have been able to stop with plenty of time even if he did floor it to get in front of traffic. Seems like a teenager move to say eff it and back up and hit you again. That happened to me once. I was 16 and pulled out of the turnaround of the local "cruise" and T-Boned a guy who was a year or so older than me. It was 100% my fault. I don't even think I looked before j pulled out (because retard).it smashed him up pretty good, and I ended up stopped behind him. I was reaching for the door to get out and go apologize and do the insurance thing when he threw it into reverse and rammed me. Then we both drove off and neither one filed a report. It was pretty nuts.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread. This just reminded me of that.

It was intensional and yes there is a guy wire there. If I was that guy I would of taken the easy space on the other side of the gold car.

The dodge actually contacts the truck 3 times, its literally right where the overhang cuts the view off.

@ 23:19:36 there is a gentle kiss

@ 23:19:55 the dodge embraces my truck and then pushes it into the loading dock

@23:20:02 in my opinion is the deathblow donkey punch