Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

heres my 78 280z, a bit of work into it, quite a bit to come.

lowz2.jpg

lowz3.jpg

lowz.jpg

mez.jpg

next to come, big shiny thing in the grill area for turbeaux. Straight 3" exhaust, and the inevitable rust repair and probably window tint and lower the front end another .5"...

and either type 1 air dam or type 3. undecided still, definately 10mm spacers all the way around to perfect the fit lol

My First Z:

'72 240Z "DemonZ" bought on 06/06/06, please also note the License plate number in the second pic. She's gone now.

img3458v2iq6.jpg

img3470xq4.jpg

My Second Z

'77 280Z Rolling chassis I picked up. Turns out it had all the original paperwork from the original owner including the bussiness card of the guy who sold it in 1977. More importantly, it had the original Owners Manual which included the Paint Code. I uploaded all the paperwork on HybridZ back when I had it, and was informed that the car's #411 paint code was the "Sunburst Yellow" for the ZZZAP Special Edition. It did not have the ZZZAP decals, however after having a few discussions with a number of the Z gurus from Hybrid and ClassicZ as well as a discussion with an HBZ member who was a Datsun dealer confirmed that out of the roughly 1500-2000 ZZZaps, just over a thousand had the full decal/louver/racemirror package. Wound up in financial trouble and had to trade it to a friend. Been looking to get it back.

dsc00234ph0.jpg

dsc00237kf9.jpg

originaldatsunsalesmanvyo2.jpg

Third Z:

'93 300ZX Convertible. Non-turbo. The auto tranny died and I had a 5speed out of a TT dropped in. Was my Daily for two years until I sold it in Aug 2010.

3611695122c1d14828c5o.jpg

Fourth Z:

'77 280Z 2+2 "Zombie" My junkyard work in progress, been tinkering around little by little for about 2 years now.

img0016pqm.jpg

Fifth Z:

'86 300ZX. Plain jane NA 5speed. Reliable DD.

dsc00359ce.jpg

Lol, sorry for my rambling post. After seeing everybody elses beautiful Z's and promising projects, I had to post all my old Z's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My 81 280zx turbo slick top, someone hit it when I was parked and messed it up pretty good that's why I got no front bumper, black hood, and a aftemarket air damn

From my donor 280zx turbo which is the all black one.

3878a055.jpg

e159f27d.jpg

a94634f2.jpg

09ad9ec8.jpg

77f9a806.jpg

82e6def8.jpg

My steeda tri-ax short shifter ment for a mustang

6159660d.jpg

6855e50a.jpg

34a094a2.jpg

ac771221.jpg

afe30c2a.jpg