Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why thank you sir, I love both of yours because no one seems to mod that body style and both of yours look awesome...

PS. I almost purchased your black one haha

Really! it was a good car but sadly its long gone now after i bought in sacramento and drove it around here in oregon the car fell apart lol, and didn't have much money to fix it up. I had bought it just the way its on the pictures i took everything apart even took the engine, transmission hood & rear bumper and put in on my copper one and gave the bare body to some guy that wanted it really bad plus it was really ment for a donor car anyway. I have pictures of what it looked like before it got primered, i guess the only reason the last owner before the one i bought it off of primered it was because someone tagged it up with spray paint.

yep, someone got to it and really did a number on the paint... i knew him through one of my friends and i always wanted his wheels haha but im glad you found a use for it even after all the negative!

Yeah and i think the guys name was Jon tall guy i didn't know him personally i actually found him on another forum took me to his myspace and told him i had his old car, the car past onto two other guys after him the last guy is who i met but he didnt even know it looked this way lol he just had it primered, he didnt want to sell me the front air dam nor the rims but for the price he was asking he had too give em up.

Yeah and i think the guys name was Jon tall guy i didn't know him personally i actually found him on another forum took me to his myspace and told him i had his old car, the car past onto two other guys after him the last guy is who i met but he didnt even know it looked this way lol he just had it primered, he didnt want to sell me the front air dam nor the rims but for the price he was asking he had too give em up.

Yeah he was friends with my friend whom i got my RX7 from, which i traded for my 280Z haha small world...

YEP! but i put the red hood back on cuz my friend really wanted the white TII hood and he kept his white wheels too... so it looked like this when i had it...

115_0193.jpg

then traded it for what was originally this...

101_0293.jpg

that i put a lot of work into to look like this haha

DSCN0358.jpg

YEP! but i put the red hood back on cuz my friend really wanted the white TII hood and he kept his white wheels too... so it looked like this when i had it...

115_0193.jpg

then traded it for what was originally this...

101_0293.jpg

that i put a lot of work into to look like this haha

DSCN0358.jpg

NICE!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...