mission stupid impossible.......

Well, ive done it again. I really do need my datto purchasing privileges revoked for 6 mo  :rofl:

Izzo needed some parts, i either had them or had access to them so..... why not right? 

IMG_2126_zpseb887f9f.jpg

IMG_2144_zpsbbd7cc4d.jpg

IMG_2141_zpsd3758e47.jpg

IMG_2142_zps7451c992.jpg

IMG_2133_zps59c0ac57.jpg

IMG_2127_zpse7e9a772.jpg

IMAG0091_zps5de62589.jpg

IMAG0082_zps3c8f91b0.jpg

not sure what the plans are yet, prob just freshn up the breaks, toss in an L motor, and go from there 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but i guess the honest answer is

2 - 620 KC's

1 - 521

1- B210

1 - SSS 411

1 - standard cab 620 

1 - 4x4 720 KC

1 - 710 goon

1 - 510 2dr 

Ok, maybe i do have a problem 

EDIT: i also have the pumpkin 210..... 

• Like 1

I see one the the prior owners was Navy.  I have the Forces Afloat sticker on a couple of mine... and I left the Navy (the first time) in 1996.  Shows how long I've had a few of these...

I havnt even seen this one in person so i have no clue what sticker your referring to

But..... thanx for your service :D 

I havnt even seen this one in person so i have no clue what sticker your referring to

The orange "FA" sticker on the back window.  Bit of a story, but basically it's the parking pass to park in the FA (Forces Afloat) lot at Bremerton.  Color indicates which lot you could park in, based on rank.  It was for sailors assigned to ships, vs sailors or civilians assigned to the base or shipyard.   Izzo or someone else may have peeled them off.  It's not in all the photos.

I did.  The kid and his buddy were trying to get  the two different lot stickers off when we picked it up.  So I finished the job out of boredom the next day, as they ended up with strips peeled out of them, but not full removed. 

• 3 weeks later...

^^ I know it man lulz.  Tonight when I get home, I should be about all finished up.  Might just need a quick hand in the AM, probably wouldn't even take that long.  If you don't its cool, yo!  Think I might have a plan on how to bench bleed the master in the car.... Remove hose from slave, put on master, loop hose into master... Pump it a bit till no more air bubbles shoot out...