well its not a title name change thread.....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, nice photo JRock!

SKK, or SKS?, either way they were banned here years ago.

Ratwagon without his Subway diet.

6d454e2cc8aba13f0ce21cc3e88e7936_zps5db6

P.s. get a haircut hippie :)

well i would say harden the fuck up ......but u look like your gonna smash my key board and shove a flat screen up my ass i nthis pic.....lol

Yeah that was my first ak, picture was taken in 2004 on my 21st birthday, I drove 200 miles across idaho to hit up a gunshow. Passed the background check that you have to pass, even tho alot of people lately keep saying you dont have to at gun shows , you do.

I putt 15,000+ rounds easy thru that very wasr10. The romainians put em out cheap, well built, and one of the few at the time that had chrome lined bores.

I rebuilt that one several times, then just got several kits and built a bunch of them for my self.

But your first is allways going to be my favorite, wish I still had it.

Some members here have seen some.the the Kalashnikovs ive had in the past years. Any one could build one in there garage. Its like difficulty level, dogleg swap.

• Like 1

Yeah that was my first ak, picture was taken in 2004 on my 21st birthday, I drove 200 miles across idaho to hit up a gunshow. Passed the background check that you have to pass, even tho alot of people lately keep saying you dont have to at gun shows , you do.

I putt 15,000+ rounds easy thru that very wasr10. The romainians put em out cheap, well built, and one of the few at the time that had chrome lined bores.

I rebuilt that one several times, then just got several kits and built a bunch of them for my self.

But your first is allways going to be my favorite, wish I still had it.

Some members here have seen some.the the Kalashnikovs ive had in the past years. Any one could build one in there garage. Its like difficulty level, dogleg swap.

Insert sighing noise here.

A long time ago we used to be able to own firearms like this :(

Yeah, sorry mang. Horrible injustice being robbed of such a past time. My grandfather was an arms dealer. It was just always a part of our lives, always a rifle in the corner by the front door, many on the rack in the hall way.... I was never endangered nor was anyone around us.

I took my shotgun to show and tell when I was in the 5th grade at mosier elementary school. Teacher was fine with it, "as long as you keep the shells in your pocket" he said.

Things have changed, I guess being raised with a value for life, and a responsibility for your own actions is a small town lesson that gave up the ghost years back.

I have taken "experiance plinkers" out ti a range or up on the mountin and have ben scared shitless by the rekless disregard some people show with a firearm. And its easy for me to see how many prople truly dont know how to be safe, and respectfull with one. And thats what makes em dangerous. Teach your kids, but only after you learn your self.

I have taken "experiance plinkers" out ti a range or up on the mountin and have ben scared shitless by the rekless disregard some people show with a firearm. And its easy for me to see how many prople truly dont know how to be safe, and respectfull with one. And thats what makes em dangerous. Teach your kids, but only after you learn your self.

Amen to that brother!

like dogs ... its rarely the dog and usually a reflection of the owner.....same goes for guns.... use responsibly then alls good..... i read the story of the sheriffs kid that shot the other sheriffs wife..... why in the fuck was he showing weapons to his friends while loaded with kids even in the house....wtf ...to bad the kid shot the innocent wife and not the reckless informed sheriff about proper handling of a weapon...

Why when there is a bombing they blame the bomber, but when there is a shooting they blame the gun?

You been watchen to much FOX news channel man......  If you think what you posted is true,,, take your 510  go up to Wolfkill fertilizers in Monroe and try to buy 100 lbs ,,,,,,, no  300 pounds of fertilizer and tell the counter dude " Hey you don`t need to know who i am or what i'm using this for,,, and tell them you can use it anyway you want and i ain`t giving you my I.D. cuz this is Amurica and you are violating my free rights to buy whatever i want" ....... I bet you won`t get shit.

Well , that`s not really true,, you might get your license plate recorded

And it will probably be the last time you get security clearance for even a school job..

• Like 1