Mystery 521

Dattokai

Just got this 521 from my neighbor. He had it sitting in his backyard for nearly 9 years minimum, maybe more. 

The hooks, side markers have been shaved. I think the locks on the inside have been shaved also.

I'm calling this 521 'Mystery' because the only vin on it is the one in the engine bay, but mytoy521 told me there's one on the frame so I'll check that out too.

You thought I was out of the truck game, didn't you?

Photos!!!

RdE1Hhw.jpg

uIloqvx.jpg

v4AJEUG.jpg

0P3N4Tr.jpg

Z93K4vo.jpg

FPJld1R.jpg

dvDhWzD.jpgDtTQRAg.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been told '69 and '68. I'll wait until I'll see the papers, and maybe the vin on the frame if it's still there.

It's next to the starter on top of the frame rail, it will be there unless someone ground if off.

I also agree with "izzo", it needs to be moar loar.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It's next to the starter on top of the frame rail, it will be there unless someone ground if off.

I also agree with "izzo", it needs to be moar loar.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hopefully you've seen my other thread. It'll be low and look good. But not on floor or bagged.

:thumbup:

Nice

Swap all the motors!

good save alex, cant wait to see her lowered, I just saw this truck in person I like it. :w00t:

I can't wait to see her lowered with wheels!

You guna keep that behemoth of a rear bumper on there?

For now, yes. 

You need to make your photos smaller, the files are to big, I am not talking about the size of the photo, it locks some of our computers up.

If you make them smaller, they will likely load way faster into the photo hosting service also.

Will work on that. Or it may be your connection, it loads perfectly normal for me.

It's next to the starter on top of the frame rail, 

Can you elaborate on this?  Perhaps a pic of one? Maybe with a PM so I don't overly-hijack the OP's thread.

I jumped through MANY hoops to get mine registered because the (idiot) guy at the DMV insisted that the VIN plate on the firewall wasn't a VIN plate because it didn't have enough numbers (yeah, I know... but he didn't, and he had the clipboard, which made him "right").