Mystery 521

Dattokai

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the wood bed floor idea. I thought about doing domething similiar,kinda like is done on older full size pickups,some of those kits look really good. My bed floor is rusted through,but the bedsides look fine. Putting in a wood bed floor would be more poSsible for me than welding in a different metal floor,since I don't know how to weld yet. I've planned on patchimg the rusted through spots,then covering the bed interior with a paint on bed liner,but the wood floor idea would probably look better.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the paper work today and it's a 69! The best part is the tags were expired since 1/31/98 so that means it's out of the system. So the plates on the truck with the 2004 tags don't even belong on it. Everything is all good it's only gonna be around $100 to get it registered. I can't wait to start driving it!!!!!!

• 7 months later...

Beautiful truck.  69 had round reflectors on the fenders and bed rear sides. Not sure but I think the 68 were clean like the 66 520 I have

You need to make your photos smaller, the files are to big, I am not talking about the size of the photo, it locks some of our computers up.

If you make them smaller, they will likely load way faster into the photo hosting service also.

I have found that using a 640x480 picture loads best all around the world.

Truck is looking good. What size tires did u get for those wheels?

195/65/15

Beautiful truck.  69 had round reflectors on the fenders and bed rear sides. Not sure but I think the 68 were clean like the 66 520 I have

I have found that using a 640x480 picture loads best all around the world.

The recent photos I posted are 640x427. 

Very nice,Hows the bed cumming along?

Not started yet.