Tax return fun

So...after finding out my identity was stolen last year by some fuck :devil: my tax return was reduced by about $1300.00.. so no Datsun for me until I save up :poop: . Anyway after paying off my DUI and buying a new mattress and the last 1/3 of my rental deposit I decided it was time to spend money on something I wanted to spend money on. I bought a Blade Msrx flybarless Micro R/C helicopter :ninja: !!! holy shit that thing is crazy fast!! Way different than flying the crappy Wally-World airhogs chopper. anybody else an r/c nerd? Show em...  I'll post a video of my sorry skills in a bit :thumbup:

IMAG0885_zps163147d3.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised my awesome skills on display!!!! :rofl: :rofl: keep in mind I'm on beer #4 :ninja: 

th_VIDEO0035_zps1b9711ad.jpg

Kinda fixed...not sure how to embed from photobucket... :baby: 

Your doing better than I would, those things are no where near easy to fly right out of the box. What did this cost you?

I spent $120 but i bought an extra battery and another set of main rotor  blades...and they are hard as hell to fly. I'm using the slow rate on the transmitter too :poop: 

I'm accepting paypal donations to pay tax due :(  At least I didn't give the gubment a free loan...

My accountant (or, my mother-in-law's accountant who does our taxes) says that a tax refund is like finding a $100 in your pocket and thinking you are $100 richer. I guess I agree. We work it so we get a small refund and have slightly more on each paycheck, anyway... But I think I'd rather be tricked into thinking I have more money. It makes it easier to justify spending it on fun stuff :)

• Like 1
My accountant (or, my mother-in-law's accountant who does our taxes) says that a tax refund is like finding a $100 in your pocket and thinking you are $100 richer. I guess I agree. We work it so we get a small refund and have slightly more on each paycheck, anyway... But I think I'd rather be tricked into thinking I have more money. It makes it easier to justify spending it on fun stuff :)

That's true.  I already had extra being taken out for my federal taxes, but didn't think to do the same for state, so we got a small federal return but owe the state like a g.  poop.

I hate giving the gub a free loan too, but we always have as much taken out as we can within reason to avoid getting caught short come tax time, cuz you never know what things will be like next year, maybe the shit hits the fan and you don't have the extra cash to pay, or whatever. I'm gonna be learning myself to cut it as close as I can in the future though, in case there comes a time when the gub checks don't clear, because that may be a reality before too long.

Well you could have my tax bill witch you dont want to know.Lets just say i had it reduced to 21000.00. from almost 85000.00 from my old trucking company,i tell you going from sole pro to inc is a hassel if the IRS screws up and lets you have the bag of Shit if you know what i meen.And this aint no joke so feel good my dellow Datsun friends. :crying:

Well you could have my tax bill witch you dont want to know.Lets just say i had it reduced to 21000.00. from almost 85000.00 from my old trucking company,i tell you going from sole pro to inc is a hassel if the IRS screws up and lets you have the bag of Shit if you know what i meen.And this aint no joke so feel good my dellow Datsun friends. :crying:

Fuuuuck! That's 64k in free money...can you say ah Skyrine!!! J/k now I don't feel so bad. Still pissed some asshole stole my identity though. Jokes on them though cause my credit sucks :)

Typical accountant....she can keep her thoughts out of this thread thank you very much.... The title is "Tax return fun" not "Taxes are simply moneys similar to money you misplaced and refound so do something productive with it" :p I want to see R/C's, bikes, fake boobs, whatever you frivolously spent your tax return on :)

I keep seeing 1200's for sale down in so.cal I always get a chubby for those :) Alas...money only grows on tax returns and my tax return tree is only a shrubbery :p

Izzo please tell me your goofy foot and surf and have a couch I can crash on :)

I keep seeing 1200's for sale down in so.cal I always get a chubby for those :) Alas...money only grows on tax returns and my tax return tree is only a shrubbery :P

Izzo please tell me your goofy foot and surf and have a couch I can crash on :)

Lol yeah i got two couches!  New ones comfy, too.

Screenshot_2013-03-08-09-07-23_zpse2bc5c

Guess i've been too positive today!!! fuck you you lucky bastard!! :hyper: I've been wanting surf there forever!!! Here's a shot of one my buds at one of our spots :ninja:

photobucketchad.jpg