Ogre

Janksun

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove it to concord and back with no issues :D I love this truck. I should probably do a head gasket in the near future lol anybody around ripon ca want to help with that??

Why would you want to???

Noo it still has the stock L20b in it, my plan is to do a KA swap. I had just thought about re torquing the head bolts about 10 minutes ago. While I'm at it I'll do a valve adjustment. And yeah DTP it's cleaning up, I may have to change the name lol.

• 2 months later...

Wholly Crap dude your gonna put some(more) miles on er. That's awesome

Well at least its already sporting Oregon plates,and some Orange paint. that things gonna come back to Oregon like an old faithful dog. You already took care of cooling system,which is good cause its gonna be a warm trip . They are forecasting mid 80s here for next week. So as long as the you can keep oil in er should be alright. If your still running points you might want to bring spare set,and fuel pump and filter. It's always easier to swap a part that you already have. You can easily pack enough stuff to cover most common repairs in a small box.

If you find yourself needing something(tow truck,shop,etc.etc..) let me know. I pm'd you #.

Oh yeah,don't forget: life is a different journey for all of us ! So take lots of pictures ! You can thank me in 20 years!