Ogre

Janksun

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You get the new rad in? Is it helping with the cooling at all? I know it's not really the cooling system issue causing it to overheat.. but maybe it'll help some.

I noticed a HUGE difference on the B having the rad flushed and coated.

I took the old one to a shop, they said it was no good. So I ordered a new one, $140, threw it in yesterday, filled her up, drove it around, hopped on the freeway and was doing about 75 and it was about halfway on the temp gauge with the heater off. I need new heater hoses because mine leak hella bad. I still need to check timing with a light. I'll do that this afternoon.

I want want the heater to work, and it does, it just leaks into the cab. I don't want to do a delete ATM because I'm driving to canby and I want it to be able to help cooling. I'd rather have a little bit of coolant in the cab, than an overheating motor because I turned the heater off

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well made it to canby, blew a heater hose going over grants pass, did a heater delete real quick and was on my way. Had a great weekend. Had to push start my truck a couple times because of an inline fuse. Fixed that Monday morning and made it home with no issues. I really want to do a frame off restoration to my truck, which is a daily driver lol. I need another car, maybe I should just save up and buy a 510 wagon....

I didn't buy the b, one of the sac guys named gene bought that, drove it back, he is on here but I can't seem to find him.

And yes izzo I'm in the market for a car even though in flat fuckin broke lol.

I have a line on 4 datsuns

A KC 620 don't know what year

A reg cab 620 don't know what year

A 521 don't know what year

And either a 78 b210 or a 75 610 I didn't really look at what that car was but they both kinda look the same from afar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...