!!DATSUN NIPPON EAGLE ROCK SWAPMEET/CARSHOW MARCH 17TH 2013 SUNDAY!!

1200sunny

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there for about a minute or so, I got there around 8:30. They said it was full, park outside. I just turned around and left. It's kinda iffy leavin my car unattended in a unknown neighbor hood. Especially when some people don't go shoping for parts but rather what cars they can steal.

I dont blame you I would not park my dime on the street either. Definately needs a bigger spot.

I've never seen it that packed that early. Got there just before 8:00 they said the lot was full but there still were plenty spots too park. :confused:

Got pissed and went down to AM PM and got a coffee. When I came back one of my buddies got me in. Thanks Robert...

I learned a lesson on Sunday NEVER LEAVE YOUR KEYS IN YOUR CAR. I did and a friend of mine snached them out of the car. I was starting to get a little panicked. When I was going thru the lot asking everyone if they had seen any keys no one had an answer for me. Then I'm standing there talking with a couple of people I thought were my friends and one of them asked me what they looked like. So I tell him just a datsun key with a remote and a little key chain flashlight. So one of them pulls my keys out of his pocket. DO THEY LOOK LIKE THESE!!! Freakin A hole..

• Like 1
Awesome turnout, great friends! Good seeing:

Jose

Hose B

Mr Tick Wanker

Eddie ( NIcoya )

Datrod

Jeff Drew and Dennis

Moses

Cue

David Rosales

George Pacheco

Seeker Hugh

Nelson and son

Rod's Datsun Parts

glad to see i made the list..... lol

Also, to the guy or girl who threw an empty soda can into the bed of my truck:

Please don't do things like that at a classic car event! This should be common sense :confused:

you mean that wasnt just some old beater gardening truck?

colorbox:

So in the pictures there doesn`t seem to be much trucker love down there ,, or did you just not get many pictures..

I am also going to send out a preemptive " im sorry " to Philcus for asking about trucks,, so he wont punch me in the face the next time i see him..

There was only a small handful of trucks when I was there. Another rolled in as I was leaving. I was trying to get pics while walking around looking for cool stuff to possibly buy while keeping an eye on my car making sure some fool didn't do the old bend down to tie my shoe but I'll really taking things of your car trick.

Really. Nobody was stopping you from taking pictures. Where's yours? I wasn't exactly there to take pics for a catalog.

well its my truck, it would be pretty vain of me to post pics of it like... look at this. plus i was selling stuff so i was watching my space.

well its my truck, it would be pretty vain of me to post pics of it like... look at this. plus i was selling stuff so i was watching my space.

It is never vain to post pics of your Datsun. It's a Datsun forum for crying out loud! Get to snappin! Won't nobody get mad atcha here for showing it off with pride :)

• Like 1
It is never vain to post pics of your Datsun. It's a Datsun forum for crying out loud! Get to snappin! Won't nobody get mad atcha here for showing it off with pride :)

thats what my build thread is for.... i just like to see how other ppl get pics, they always choose angles id never think of cause they shoot for the details they like, plus all i gots is my iphone lol

thats what my build thread is for.... i just like to see how other ppl get pics, they always choose angles id never think of cause they shoot for the details they like, plus all i gots is my iphone lol

I don't normally get around to seeing all the build threads unfortunately. The iPhone takes great pictures especially the iPhone 5. I sometimes think it does better than my camera :blush:

Well, it was a good show. I got there around 8:00am and i have never seen it this full.

This is my fourth time coming to this show and so far this has been one of the best shows for me so far.

See ya on the next gathering and hope to meet more cool datsun people.

Thanks for putting it on Jose.. i cant wait till the May 12 one in Anaheim.. i hope it will be just as big..

Anaheim????

I don't see anything up on the events calendar for this...what up?

That's my birthday weekend so you betcha I'll want to celebrate among Datsun lovers in a sea of Dattos!

Please post details : )

-Angela

Anaheim????

I don't see anything up on the events calendar for this...what up?

That's my birthday weekend so you betcha I'll want to celebrate among Datsun lovers in a sea of Dattos!

Please post details : )

-Angela

Hey Angela, it's actually in another thread in Events.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46530-datsvintage-jdm-swapmeet-car-show-in-anaheim-ca/page-6