Need any upholstery work

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get a quote on a headliner for a '71 510 wagon. White vinyl...to maintain as stock a look as possible.

I'm in San Luis Obispo county, CA & might be looking to reupholster/restore my stock, aqua blue front seats. They are in pretty good shape but hoping to make them ultra comfy for cruising. I could make arrangements to make to drive for drop off/pick up. Are you taking appointments for this work? Looking to do this mid March.

Thanks!

Angela

I'd like to get a quote on a headliner for a '71 510 wagon. White vinyl...to maintain as stock a look as possible.

I'm in San Luis Obispo county, CA & might be looking to reupholster/restore my stock, aqua blue front seats. They are in pretty good shape but hoping to make them ultra comfy for cruising. I could make arrangements to make to drive for drop off/pick up. Are you taking appointments for this work? Looking to do this mid March.

Thanks!

Angela

the good thing is that the headliner material is still available so i can make it look brand new from factory for a wagon i can do $150 installed

and for your seats you want to keep the material and install new foam or new foam and material

yea its no prob you can drop the car off, right now i have a customer 510 its going to be done at the end of the week and picked up sunday, after that i got a few small jobs but do have car space we can set something up 

the good thing is that the headliner material is still available so i can make it look brand new from factory for a wagon i can do $150 installed

and for your seats you want to keep the material and install new foam or new foam and material

yea its no prob you can drop the car off, right now i have a customer 510 its going to be done at the end of the week and picked up sunday, after that i got a few small jobs but do have car space we can set something up 

Wow thats a long way to get some upholstery done.That must be some special diamond tuck or something.

Lol... you are a Ratsun Hit.. I will definetly need your services in three depts. Headliner, seats and carpet for a '71 Goon.

yea i know, sounds good so first come first serve on setting appointments with people who through down the money or send money, for local people i have material sample books to pick from

• 9 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.