Need any upholstery work

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Livermore. Stock 521 seat. I want to recover with NOS factory deluxe kit (top & bottom and I has it in my possession). I want to replace the horsehair with foam and padding and I think it might need a spring repair. I don't want that "balloony" look, I want it tight and flat, almost like #27 above. I want the seat frame sprayed with wurth trim black. If I could strip existing seat cover and horsehair, I can do that but have kept seat whole for recovering details. Doable and at what cost?

Logistics between Modesto and Livermore should be easy. I might even pull out the 521................................not likely LOL.

In Livermore. Stock 521 seat. I want to recover with NOS factory deluxe kit (top & bottom and I has it in my possession). I want to replace the horsehair with foam and padding and I think it might need a spring repair. I don't want that "balloony" look, I want it tight and flat, almost like #27 above. I want the seat frame sprayed with wurth trim black. If I could strip existing seat cover and horsehair, I can do that but have kept seat whole for recovering details. Doable and at what cost?

Logistics between Modesto and Livermore should be easy. I might even pull out the 521................................not likely LOL.

If you supply the material are ready made I can repair seat springs and add foam and install new material for like $150 with new foam

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.