My new to me 1984 (4/84) Nissan 720! Pic heavy! (we like pics right?!)

Kyle84

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

afaik the plate is connected to the center console? And there are little plastic tabs holding the "Datsun" in. Well not even really tabs. But.. anyway. lol

ill look around for the plate you are taking about to house the gauges. lol. 

Some gauges are mounted differently....depends on the year

P1010009_zpsdea90507.jpg

These are from the latter 720s, mounted in a housing.

P1010040-1.jpg

Retrofitted some extra gauges in this one.

P1010048.jpg

Another with the dealer installed fog and off road switches

PC120034.jpg

Oh weird. lol. I sent him a text and asked about it. I didnt know there were so many options. I've only ever seen the two left ones in the first pic. where they are mounted up high. 

ok i couldnt tell in the other pics. but yeah. i have one like yours Wanye. has the pockets and the datsun symbol just like that. 

That one comes in all the 2wd kingcabs, and some of the early 4X4s, but the late 4X4s changed to a shortshaft and dropped the change tray.

I forget why you are talking about this, do you want the gauges, if you do you also need the senser on the side of the block, and hope your wiring harness has the circuit/wiring for the gauges, there is also a little mini harness for the gauges.

the whole console or just the trim for the two gauges? not it hasnt been discussed here....

I got the hole console but its missing trim for the 2 gages I will just fab somthing up.

Also try this think might wanna change ur year and what no but its a brand new part

http://www.nissanpartszone.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?ModelName=720%20Pickup&ModelYear=1985&ModelSeries=720&FileType=236&SelectConditions=%281%3dT%3b2%3dZ24%3b3%3dSTD%3b4%3dF5%3b5%3dREG%3b6%3d2WD%3b7%3dCAL%3b%29&ShowConditions=%281%3dT%3b2%3dZ24%3b3%3dSTD%3b4%3dF5%3b5%3dREG%3b6%3d2WD%3b7%3dCAL%3b%29&seeDesc=False&goBack=True&SectionNo=N&ComponentsNo=969

i already got the gauges and mini harness. i didnt know i need the sensor on the side of the block?

See the senser on the side of the block on the otherside of the oil filter with the rubber piece on the end with the yellow wire coming out of the end, you need that senser.

It has two wires coming out of it, one for the oil light, and one for the gauge.

DSCN0768.JPG

Here is a better photo of it.

DSCN0787.JPG

OH... i may have to find one of those then.. :(

hmmmmmmm, sr20det, ka24de, vg30I, so many engine swaps that could be so much more fun! anything is better than the z24 power... lol. 

i get OP 1 and 2, no 3 or assistant posistions. hmmm. 

i used to work temp at a paper converting factory. boxing tp, wrapping it, boxing paper towels. long weird hours. lol. that was in woodland.

this is for OP 2

"

• Safely removes printed materials from the press line and stacks bundles neatly on to skids.
  • Performs a quality check of printed material and counts bundles accurately
  • Basic set up of piece scales, resetting the typing machine and troubleshooting stackers.
  • Perform press duties such as webbing up the press, changing ink, hanging plates, changing and cleaning blankets, cleaning up ink, oil or water spills as assigned
  • Assists Offset Press Operator I with basic duties and may train to operate the splicer, time permitting
  • Assist with restocking materials in the work area, cleaning ovens and spills, wiping down press units and cleaning water tank behind press
  • Read run information and ensures stacking patterns for the product on skid comply with instructions.
  • Follows all safety regulations and helps maintain a clean and orderly work area"

must be that one yes? lol