My new to me 1984 (4/84) Nissan 720! Pic heavy! (we like pics right?!)

Kyle84

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuff gets kinda pricey! lol. I would love to swap my truck to 4wd. Since it has never been 4wd abused itd be great! I like my truck. Don't get me wrong. But i just wish it fit me more. :/ I'm seriously considering taking the lowering blocks out and cranking the torsions back up... 

cut the perches and relocate? i think i would need new shocks too... or would? since it would require the spring/shock bracket to be moved right? suspension stuff often confuses me unless i ahve it right in front of me. and even then..... hahah!

well... maybe not new shocks.... since the shock bracket would have to go to the top... might have to flip left and right shock brackets. but yeah. it'd be something else to see a 2wd KC jacked up that far! lol. then i could buy 4wd bits. 

Uhmm well i guess this wont work. frames are too different. just talked to my friend that has had a few. said its more cost effective to sell it... too much stuff has to be changed. etc. soooooooo back to square one. 

yea but youll be way more proud of something you built then you bought, thats the reason i buy stock rigs and build them myself, ive tought myself most of the stuff i know by doing that, and plus if you do it yourself youll know whats been done and if it was done right