My new to me 1984 (4/84) Nissan 720! Pic heavy! (we like pics right?!)

Kyle84

well, if i buy an already 4x4 720, it will have been done right from the factory. lol. but really. i don't think its worth the work to do it. i'd love to. but dropping that much work/money onto this....  :no:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it has potential. But not potential for what i want. And i got really screwed when i had to sell the pathfinder. and i needed a rig that was reliable. thought i could live without 4wd. and its not fun. 

I like being able to go WHEREever the hell i want. and girls like to ride in my 4wd trucks ive had. guess it depends on the type of people you hang around with. but ive also only had 4x4's all my driving years.... so everybody i know and hang out with is pretty much into mudding/trail riding. or wants to go with. cuz its fun. :) 

but.... can you climb big ass rocks when you please? drive though standing water over top of the tires. and cruise down logging roads (we have a lot) id love to see you try it! bahaha. :) 

Hahaha, its more fun when they bouce about the cab hitting a trail/ water hole. :) but thats just me. i dont have cars that go fast. for a reason. :P 

I live in a small city. but outside of it. in the country. 

i went and crashed a honda meet the other day.. went flying trhough it. in town. bahhaa. losers.