non datsuns for sale/trade thread... use it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Yes a Unicorn or a wink smiley face would make me feel a lot more secure ! Its all good, I get all sides, think a for sale in the "others" section would work good.

tumblr_m7ljwndHdU1rqc0xio1_500.jpg

I by no means think of myself as a hardcore Datsun guy,, I drive 2 count-um 2 minivans,, but there` has been a butt load of craiglist type goings on as compared to the past lately..

2011-10-31130106-1.jpg

:lol:

On another note what section would i post a couch that has a rip and a grease stain from a W58 on it??

Guest 510kamikazifreak
I by no means think of myself as a hardcore Datsun guy,, I drive 2 count-um 2 minivans,, but there` has been a butt load of craiglist type goings on as compared to the past lately..

2011-10-31130106-1.jpg

:lol:

On another note what section would i post a couch that has a rip and a grease stain from a W58 on it??

:rofl: :rofl:

on all actions in this post :rofl:

Rararararararaahhh! Hahahaha.... damn.. but! Do I look angry?

Anyways, I asked a mod a while back if I cojld post one of my several kalashnicovs for sale, its not a datsun, he replied "no.. only in your status" was I treater unfairly? Do I have a grievance here? Should I contact the internet fairness department?

Sail them in your status, thats the standard at this time.

I was shure this would be locked 2 minutes after I posted it.... this and maybe even the honda sale section.... mods be slippin...

Not at all. I don't care for non Datsun stuff but we have to accommodate people as well.

< Datsuns here............................................................................................................................... Non Datsuns here >

Not at all. I don't care for non Datsun stuff but we have to accommodate people as well.

< Datsuns here............................................................................................................................... Non Datsuns need to be crushed >

Fixed :D

Personally, I have respect for all makes. If you don't like that I have a Honda I am sorry you had to go in my thread. I am a huge datsun fan, but I have seen some pretty "gay" datsuns in my time also. I am sure if I go over to a Toyota forum they will bash datsun's just like you are bashing Hondas and anything that isn't a datsun. I am also sorry that you can't get over your ego and respect the time, effort and money that goes into building a car datsun or no datsun for that matter.

All this being said, I am a car guy. If you don't like my Honda in your forsale threads do me a favor. Find me a buyer for my Honda so I can get back into your beloved datsun.

Rant Over

• Like 1
Friends dont let friends buy hondas tho.... craigslist, or honda forums seem to be the best place, but I truly hope you find the datsun for you.

thanks.  I have found one, I just need to get rid of this car.  I have found that when you own a honda you attract a crowd that is less appreciative of a nicely modded vehicle.  Example: 16 year old kids.  This is why I am drawn to datsun.  The crowd (in most cases) is more mature and appreciative.  Maybe not in this thread, but for the most part. 

• Like 1
thanks.  I have found one, I just need to get rid of this car.  I have found that when you own a honda you attract a crowd that is less appreciative of a nicely modded vehicle.  Example: 16 year old kids.  This is why I am drawn to datsun.  The crowd (in most cases) is more mature and appreciative.  Maybe not in this thread, but for the most part. 

Generally this forum is pretty good about non Datsuns. I don't hang at Honda or Toyota forums but I hear things about the flaming there. I 'like' all car makes very generally, but my heart goes to Datsun. I think most members here are the same. If you show up with anything else..... well lets just say it's a tough crowd to please. :)

Generally this forum is pretty good about non Datsuns. I don't hang at Honda or Toyota forums but I hear things about the flaming there. I 'like' all car makes very generally, but my heart goes to Datsun. I think most members here are the same. If you show up with anything else..... well lets just say it's a tough crowd to please. :)

I completely understand that and I can dish it out just as much as I can recieve it.  Not afraid of e-thugs.  Most of the time they couldn't dish it to my face anyway.  Never the less, after my first datsun I have been infected with a terrible craving for a bettet canvas to work with.  This is what I, and I am am sure others posters of non-datsuns, are after. 

I'll bite... :D

Selling my 52 Willy's Jeep pickup. Has the original F head 134 engine, t90 3 spd trans. Engine runs good, good trans, drives decent for an old 4x4... Most of the glass is good, but needs a driver's side door window. 4x4 works great! Has been wired for brake lights, but not turn signals, has round LED brake lights. Good tags. Interior not bad. Pretty straight, rust free, original body. Truck has a LOT of potential! Heater works!

Needs brake master cylinder to be safely driven. Wipers don't work.

willys1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

Asking $2300 obo, title in hand... I'm in the Medford area. More pictures here: http://s11.beta.photobucket.com/user/RacnJsn95/library/willys

Possibly would trade, or part trade for the right item/vehicle/DATSUN? :)

• Like 1

I guess I can chime in for whatever my opinion is worth (though I seem to get heckled for my strict forum opinions sometimes)... Xtrememotorsports said it earlier: I thought it was Ratsun and not some snobby BMW forum. Hes right... this is Ratstun not Ratyota not Ratonda etc. Im all for a Datsun owner coming on here and throwing up a project in the non-datsun thread because not everyone owns just Datsuns. But I dont want non-Datsun members who contribute nothing but clogging up the forum with their crap. You want to sell your Honda (however nice it may be) to buy a Honda? Go to Craigslist and come back when you have a Datsun. This site wasnt built to accomodate all makes. It was built for Datsuns. 

Now if youre a contributing member who happens to own another make and you want to make a build thread or decide to sell another make to fund more Datsun purchases... ok... make a thread. Youve earned your stripes. 

I dont feel its being snobby, its sticking to the main foundation of what this site is about rusty awesome Datsuns. 

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'll jump in too. From my CL ad:

007_zpsce94f4a0.jpg

'82 VW Westy full camper. This one has been loved! Great running fuel injected air-cooled 2.0 that just passed DEQ. 4-speed manual shifts great and makes no unusual noises. Drives, steers, and stops good. Showing 190k. Mostly original condition but has some nice upgrades including:

-Proper LT rated tires with 80-90% tread remaining.

-Bilstein shocks.

-Appears to have aftermarket sway bars (not 100% sure though).

-Large plate style oil cooler with fan and thermostatic bypass.

-Dual remote oil filters.

-Euro-spec exhaust system.

-Full set of VDO auxiliary gauges including tach.

-Trailer hitch for bike rack.

-Tinted windows.

If you know your buses, you'll recognize that this is one of the good ones. While it is over 30 years old, and certainly isn't perfect, it's better than most out there -- especially in this price range. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere...right now. Give me a call and we can talk about the details. Thanks for looking.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

$6500 cash only please.

I'm not really looking for trades. Might consider something REALLY special + cash on your end.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

010_zpsdb1918d5.jpg

012_zpsa1a32a8e.jpg

004_zpsa53480d2.jpg

006_zpsb0e73b85.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.