BLUEBIRD NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out what he was trying to do.. :sneaky: SORRY everyone bird is no longer for sale. :w00t:  For those who thought there wasn't enough pics or info its because he really didn't want to sell it but he felt he had to DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks

Gino's Wife

IMAG2563-1.jpg
Text for more pics
IMG_20120923_102228.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know if your interested in any of these for trades. Various body parts available, including but not limited to Left nut either legs an arm Right nut, penis (not very large, but gets the job done) also willing to include my wife she runs pretty good, body in great condition, does need some TLC as the emotions seem to run a bit high sometimes not very often, usually once a month , I just choose not to take her for a ride during those times. I did once and ran out of kitty litter cleanin up the mess that was left on the shop floor. Anyhow if interested please P.m me. Thanks!!

• Like 1

For those who didn't read the top..let me repeat my self :poke:

I just found out what he was trying to do.. :sneaky: SORRY everyone bird is no longer for sale. :w00t:  For those who thought there wasn't enough pics or info its because he really didn't want to sell it but he felt he had to DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks

Gino's Wife

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.