Fast and Furious 6 Premiere Meetup

brodster

Yeah you read that right! The movie none of us have been waiting for and all us love to hate. Saw the teaser during the superbowl: 

I am thinking Cinebarre in Mountlake Terrace. If you aren't familiar with the place, you can DRINK and eat while you watch a movie: http://cinebarre.com/

Haven't figured out an exact date yet.

Also would have to figure out the logistics here so nobody is drinking and driving! Movie is premiering on Memorial Day, so I am not sure when Cinebarre would get it.

Also, maybe we could just do a regular theater and have an after-movie get together.

• Like 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me in the 3% lol I rather pop in le mans or grand prix for the 10000th time then spend an hour and a half watching dumb shit, bad acting and piss poor effects. 

This movie is fucking stupid! LOL That's the point. And cinebarre usually doesn't have this on opening day anyways. It is just a half-serious way for people do something a little different and stupid. Sometimes that can be really fun. Just think of the movie as a comedy!

The manifold pressure slows time Mike.... ya time and all reason and or logic.

How come it takes a min and a half to show a 7 second 1/4 mile race? Including welds popping?

It doesn't matter here's why:

"Vin Diesel: It doesn't matter if you win by a second or a mile, winning is winning!"