Theres this awesome group of drifters from japan called motorfix. If you haven't heard of them you need to look them up... NOW! ;) 
Heres some of there cars.

ph_2009_rd05_no114b.jpg

ph_2009_rd05_no042b.jpg

_MG_0919.jpg

IMG_0247_0ne7_6.jpg

Point of this? They are the inspiration for my new build. I picked it up about 2 weeks ago and I plan on getting some awesome media with this car of me going balls out with no shits given.
Night I picked it up.

309689_10200299683876830_14630458_n-1.jp

36528_10200299683836829_345845261_n-1.jp

S5002927-1.jpgS5002928.jpgauxdec.jpg

My computers about to die so heres a few pictures of what it looks like now.

S5002980.jpg

S5002979.jpg

S5002982.jpg

S5002972.jpg

S5002981.jpg

• Like 13
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like your on the right track If your going for that style. I bought a purple 2-door rolla, lowered on the bumpstops, at an impound auction for $65 when I was about 18. Trans was so wasted I had to hold it in every gear or else it would pop out and it sounded like like the trans was full of rocks. Taught myself how to do rolling 360's in an empty culdesac with that beater.  :rofl:  Good times. I hope you have as much fun with yours as I did mine.

Get your shit together, Woody.

hey hey hey, that was my friend who crashed it, not me! I was just unfortunate enough to watch it happen, yet fortunate enough to not be in the passenger seat.

Unless you are talking about the disconbobulation on this thread. In which I agree, idk wtf is going on anymore. :confused:

Does anyone even know what car this thread is for?

I feel like the orange paint they used didn't stick very well and was prone to surface rust, the silver and light blue was a bit better but the brown was very good. those are the only factory colors I have experience with. Im still kicking ass. I hope my alternator shows up before Saturday. then I can go to parc!

Nope, this one doesn't have a ka swap... yet. lol. Im building a single cam with sidedraft gsxr carbs for it though.

stock rearend but I put a welded 4.10:1 diff in it and its on cut megan lowering springs, but the shocks are blown. :blush: