North Seattle meet

graveltrapp

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can always offer up my wifes coffee stand for a pre meet for the south end guys to roll up together or could even open my shop on a Sunday and let everyone hang. Nothing to exciting but being off I90 it would be in the middle for everyone.

Ill try to get my 1200 on the road by then or worse case I might make my tech Riley drive me in his 77 celica lift back so at least Im some classic Jap iron lol

There's the graffiti garage, but that would be a southenders meet.

That place was to damp and cold and much to far away from FOOD.....And in downtown Tacoma http://www.ridhughz.demon.co.uk/wav/barf.wav

Somebody needs to pin a day down and place and post it in events on the front page ,, cuz i need to know so i can talk my brother into going...

Community service? Dont get busted. Is there a good story? Back. in Tallahassee (College years) I was picking up paper off the sides of roads for 40 hours.I to got busted.

(but I did not inhale)

Also a Five Guys Burgers at the Northgate local. I have not been but is suppose to be the schnizzle. Added to the spell check, thanks Snoop.

That was filmed at the Goodwill in south Seattle ,,the one that sells everything by the pound,,, by the stadiums

dick...move them from everett then ... lol...

You mean like the one at the auto mall?? Or The Planet Of The Datsuns ?? Or Pumkins new garage BBQ ?? Or the Elma picnic at the ponds?? or the cruise around hoods canal?? or the cruise to Mt.Rainer?? Oooooor the toys for tots in Auburn??

And i didn`t even add Pumkins hospital "got out of hospital party" ,,,cuz i didn`t make it to that one either..

:sneaky:

:lol:

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

Now that a spot has been picked, what time and which day, Saturday or Sunday?. Sunday would work best for me but whatever works for most. The location doesn't matter to me , I always have my large umbrella and a pop up canopy