North Seattle meet

graveltrapp

I can always offer up my wifes coffee stand for a pre meet for the south end guys to roll up together or could even open my shop on a Sunday and let everyone hang. Nothing to exciting but being off I90 it would be in the middle for everyone.

Ill try to get my 1200 on the road by then or worse case I might make my tech Riley drive me in his 77 celica lift back so at least Im some classic Jap iron lol

Preston close for me

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From my space ship ,, I see what looks like 2 parking garages one just south by a regal cinemas(?) and one that looks like it says best buy on the side..I`ve only been to Northgate once in my life ,,,could you point out which garage ???

Tried that place last weekend, wasn' impressed

The one in the mall isnt that great honestly. The stand alone versions in SoCal are what are really good... the mall one just reminds me of those so it mentally makes the food taste better. Im just homesick. Its the same reason that I like Dicks Drive-In. The food isnt awesome, but its the closest thing in the area to an In-N-Out which is awesome... but the closest one is a 12hr. drive.